Exposed

Your pov
"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you for saving me I don't want to be dead!" The boy says.
He was hugging me, actually no squeezing me I literally  couldn't breath.

"Jeremy we got to go now!" The man yells.

The boy lets go of me smiles at me and runs into the wagon.

I turn around and everyone is staring at me. Aph looks furious.

"Y/N MY HOUSE NOW!" Aphmau yells.

I nod and follow her with Aaron, Katlyn, Laurence, Galaxy, Garroth and Dante behind me.

We get to Aphs house and sit down.

"Aph I really don't know why your ma-"

"No Y/N stop talking I'll tell you why I'm mad. You just exposed yourself you exposed this village! Those people are going to go around telling people about the women who brought back the dead in Phoenix Drop! They will find out about you being a divine warrior! People will be sent to kill you, people will be sent to DESTROY Phoenix Drop." She says.

I stay silent. I never thought about the consequences, I just acted. I never do that! I guess being in Phoenix Drop has changed me.

"I agree with Aph. This will do some serious damage Y/N. honestly I don't know what you were thinking." Laurence says.

"This will bring war. You two will be in great danger we need a battle plan." Katlyn says.

"What are going to do about Y/N?" Garroth asks.

"Guys leave her alone!" Aaron says.

"She's my sister Aaron! I know what's best for her! I think she should get what she deserves so she learns!" Dante yells.

"WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL READY!" I yell.

They all fall silent.

"listen I get it. I have caused some damage. But I couldn't just leave that boy to die! Now that I think about it, i probably would have let him die if I was still rogue. You guys brought me in this village to change me to make me kind. But now I save someone and you guys want me to be my selfish self again! You guys have given me enough shit for one day! So I'm gonna leave this house and you idiots will leave me be!" I yell.

I start heading for the door their stares piercing my back. Was I too harsh? No.
I walk out the door and head for my house.

Aaron's pov

"You guys are terrible. I don't know why you were a lord Aph, lord Levin doesn't make people feel miserable for doing the right thing." Galaxy says. She then walks out the door.

"They both just insulted us big time, especially Aph." Garroth says.

"They were right. I've been so stressed out that I've come out harsh. The things we said to Y/N were terrible." Aphmau says.

"You guys don't know what your doing." I look at Dante.

"Sometimes you say to me that only one of us knows what's best for Y/N, and I sadly think your right." I state to him. I start leaving giving Dante a disgusting look. 

I walk around town trying to find Y/N.
I then spot her at the Irene statue.
I walk up he hill and sit down beside her.

"Hey." I say.

No answer.

"I know what they said was harsh but they didn't mean it."I said.

"Yes.... they did." She whispers.

"Y/N you did nothing wrong." I say. I put arm over her shoulder.

"You are amazing, nobody can change that and neither can your actions." I say.

She kisses me.
Wait Y/N actually kissed me!
After a couple second she separated.

"I feel so bad, but I saved Someone's life. When I started this whole being a hero thing I never new I would be so hard." She says.

I smile.

"No one gets it perfect."