Being attacked

YEL ITS OFFICIAL IM OUT OF IDEAS FOR CHAPTER NAMES SO BE PREPARED!!!!

Your pov

Soooo yesterday was weird. It was an off day.... AND THEN FUCKING EIN HAD TO SHOW UP THAT LITTLE SON OF A BISH!

Buttttt I'm okay now.
Since my birthday was like a week ago Aaron go me a little journal so I cloud put ALL MY RAGE AND EMOTION into writing... so that is what I am doing right now cause I have literally nothing else to do.
Galaxy and Malachi don't want to get married right away so the town is pretty calm right now.

"Y/N WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" I hear.

I slam my book shut and run downstairs.

"What is it Aaron..." I say.

"Look outside." I turn my head to see the door wide open and a little tiny bomb rolling towards us.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WHY!" I yell.

"It has two minutes on it." He says.

"Well then get rid off I-" I get cut off by the bomb exploding.

Little sparkles fly everywhere and confetti lands on the floor.

"What the hell...." I say.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS BRENDAN! YOUR CLEANING THIS UP!" Aaron yells.

"Awwww fine..."I hear.

Brendan walks up to us from behind the corner.

"Clean. Aaron and I need to go so if we come back and this is not cleaned up your dead." I say.

He nods and we leave.
Travis had dropped off a letter at our house yesterday. Saying to meet at the council room today at 12, and that is exactly what we are doing.

The council room was a big hall with a large table in the middle with books all around the walls. This is where we have meetings and we're we would stay if we were being attacked because it is underground and has enforced walls.

We sit down with Garroth, Dante, Aphmau, Malachi, Galaxy, Levin, Alexis, Nekoette, Laurence, Travis, and Katlyn sitting around the rest of the table.
I forgot to mention the Nekoette is grown up. Since I messed up the timeline and she was born before the whole Irene portal thing....😂😂😂

"So why are we here again." Travis says.

"Something very important has been brought upon us that mostly concerns Aphmau and y/n." Levin says.

"Let me guess it has to do with the divine warriors or something. Laurence says.

"Laurence!" Katlyn says.

"Just stating the facts." He says.

"Guys this is serious!" Malachi says.

"Just say what it is." Galaxy says.

"There has been raids. Against the divine warriors. Shad had been attacking. Saying that if the people don't bring back all of the divine warriors to him he will start killing people... you two are the only ones to be known alive. So they are going to go after you two first." Levin says.

"Shit...." I hear Aphmau say under her breath.

"So what are we going to do?" Aaron says.

"Well w" the ground shakes.

"WE NEED EVERYONE UNDER HERE NOW!" Levin yells.

"THERE ATTACKING THE GATE!" Aph says.
She clearly used her powers to look at the gates.

"ME AND APH WILL STAY DOWN HERE!" I yell.

I give Aaron a quick hug and they run off.

Timeskip

It's been thirty minutes.
We got everyone down here in about 5 minutes and the mob is still attacking the gate.

Every once and awhile the ground would shake a little bit, letting us know that they have destroyed a little bit more of the wall.

Aaron had grabbed everything that was important from our house. Plus me grabbing things from Down here with my magic if he forgot It.

We had split up the bunker so each family had a section which was made with thin walls created by aphs and I magics. Plus Lucinda.

I was sitting on the homemade bed we had made in our section with Aaron's arm around me hugging me close, shivering with fear.

The whole world is after me and Aph and we can't do anything about it.
I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SAVED THAT KID FROM THE DEAD GOD DAMMIT! I think to myself.

The bunker shakes again but even more this time. Signaling the mob had gotten through the walls.

I hear soft screams as I yelp in fear and start bitting my nails.

Aaron holds me tighter.

"We're gonna be okay..." I look at his eyes. I could tell he was nervous too.

"I've never been so scared in my life." I say.

"I'm not gonna let them hurt you.... I love you to much to let that happen." He kisses me as I lay his head on his shoulder, hoping to go to sleep.

WELP THAT WAS ANOTHER CHAPTER HORRAY! Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed it!
Also I would like to say one thing:

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY JACK, MARK, FELIX TEXTING BOOK
BYE