No Drama

*2 weeks later*

Your pov
2 weeks ago we decided to rebuild Phoenix Drop. We have been working none stop at least 15 hours a day. We had completed the wall now we just need to finish all the houses.
I had decided to take a break so I walked over to the Irene statue and sat down with my legs hanging over the cliff.

"Hey." I hear. I turn around and Katlyns standing there.

"Hey Katlyn." I say.
She sits down beside me.

"It's hard to take all of it in isn't it?" She says.

"Take what in?" I ask.

"This whole 15 years thing. Like Dante used to be one year older than you now he's sixteen years older. I find it crazy, were in there for a couple of minutes and we come out and it's been years." She says.

"I've gotten used to it." I say.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go help build the plaza nice talking." She gets up and leaves.

I stare out at the sky when I feel a force on my back. I get pushed off the cliff and I go tumbling down. My head hits a rock then everything goes black.

Aaron's pov

I'm walking around town when I see Y/N sitting at the edge of the Irene statue. I start running up to her when I see
a man behind her. Before I can do anything he pushes her off the cliff and runs away.

"Y/N!" I yell. I look down and she it's her head on a rock and falls into the sea. I quickly dive off the cliff. I search around under water until I can find her. Once I find her i scoop her up in my arms and swim up to them surface. I take a big breath then I swim to shore. I look around to make sure nobody was around and felt her pulse. She was breathing*small sigh of relief* 🤗🤗I had to break moment author~Senpai out!
I calmly waited for her to wake up, checking her pulse a couple times.
She finally woke up.

"H-hey." She says.

"Hey." I say. She was currently laying down on my lap so I was kind of blushing.

"So.... uh what happened." She asks.

"Some idiot pushed you off a cliff." I say.

She laughs a little.

"The way you said that was gold. So sarcastic and sassy." She says.

"Well I learnt from the best." I say.

"Hey! I'm not that sassy!" She quickly sits up.

"Yeah you are." I say, slightly laughing.

"I guess your kind of right..." she says.

"You don't need to be ashamed about your personality." I say.

"Well I come off as rude a lot, that's why so many people hate me." She says.

"Well I don't hate you." I say.

"That's because you were desperate!" I say laughing.

"Hey! I was not!" He says laughing.

"I have to admit I was too." I say.

He gets closer to me and puts his arm over my shoulder.

"Then why were you so hard to get to?" He asks.

"You are really trying to make this romantic aren't you?" I say.

"And you are ruining it." He says.

"Well in sorry." I say.

I lay my head on his shoulder, looking up at him. He smiles at me looks around and starts kissing me. At first I'm a little scared but I don't pull back.

Soon enough the kiss turns into making out. I didn't know what was happening but I didn't want it to end uh....... Aaron pushed me to the ground and took a breath.

"What are we doing." He whispers.

"I have no idea. But I'm enjoying it." I whisper.

He smiles and starts kissing me again.