He's alive

Your pov

"Hey dad." Jacob shakes Aaron's hand.

Aaron just stands there looking at him.

"Y-your...." Aaron can't says anything.

"Oh right I forgot my partner is your son Aaron." Damien says.

I punch Damien in the stomach.

"Ow! What was that for!" He says.

"Give us a warning next time okay. You just walk in the town your brothers living in with his son, that I supposed to be dead!" I yell.

"JACOB!" I hear Galaxy yell.

"Galaxy!" He says. She runs up and hugs him.

I see Malachi growl a bit. So overprotective! Good I wouldn't want it any other way🙃

"Your supposed to be dead!" She says.

"So are you! What are you doing here! With my dad!" He says.

"Well I live with Y/N! *points at
Me* her parents were lord before Aaron! Did they tell you!?" She asks.

"Tell me what?" Jacob asks.

"There Dating!" Galaxy says.

GALAXY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!!!!

He looks at me.

I look at Aaron for help and he just shrugs his shoulders.

"So the person that is the most feared monster in the entire village is dating my dad." He says.

Boy that was sharp.

"Listen this whole family reunion is great but how bout we take this somewhere else, like not in front of everybody." I say.

"Show me your wings." He says.

"WHAT!" Me, Aaron, Damien, and Galaxy say.

"Show. Me. Your. Wings." He says.

"Uh...." I say.

"show them." He says again.

"Listen Jacob that's not a go-" Jacob cuts Aaron off.

"SHOW THEM!" He yells again.

I back away.

Garroth and Laurence run up to him.

"Listen kid that's enough I know that your Aaron's kid and all but we won't hesitate to throw you in jail." Laurence says.

He pushes through Garroth and Laurence.

"SHOW THEM!" I keep walking back.

"JACOB STOP! YOUR PRESSURING HER!" Damien yells.

"SHOW THEM!" Jacob yells.

I just stand there in terror.

Aaron runs over to him.

"JACOB STOP!" He yells.

Jacob pushes Aaron on to the ground.

That's it I'm done with this kid. I don't care what the village thinks of me.

I yell and my wings grow out. My eyes turn red and and my hair turns into a fiery orange. Me clothes turn into a long red dress and I start flying up into the air. I then land really hard on the ground creating a crater below my feet.

I look around and everyone is staring at me with fear. Even Aaron.

I immediately change back and run home crying.

Aaron pov

Y/N turns back to normal and runs away crying. I get quickly get up.

I take Jacob by the shoulder and turn him around so he's facing me.

"WHAT THW HELL WAS THAT! THAT IS NOT HOW I RAISED YOU!" I yell.

"WELL MAYBE IVE CHANGED OVER THE PAST 18 YEARS!" Jacob yells back at me.

"THAT IS STILL VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! YOU DONT TREAT ANYBODY LIKE THAT!" I yell.

"I just wanted to see if she cared for you." He says quietly.

"What....." I say.

"Before mom died she told me to make sure that you moved on and found someone else. I wanted to see if she truly cared for you and you for her. I could see it in her eyes. She didn't want to turn because she new she would hurt me and if I got hurt she would never live it down. But when I pushed you over that's what triggered her and when she saw the fear in your eyes she turned back. She does love Dad, but your her weakness." He says. He then slowly walks away.

"I'll talk to him." Damien says.

I nod and me and Galaxy just look at each other trying to figure out what to do next. I look around and everyone is just staring at us. Some are crying, but no one looked scared that was a good thing. People are finally getting used to Y/N.

"You can all go home now. This is will be figured out by tomorrow, I promise." I say.

They all nod. Dante just looks at me. He has tears in his eyes. So did I. I felt bad for letting his sister go through something like that.

"Common Aaron we got to find mom." Galaxy says.

"Yeah lets go." I say.

By the way I was reading my first book and I realized that I would sometimes put Jade instead of Y/N and Mills instead of L/N. just saying I'm sorry! Okay okay we're good