Finale

OKAY SO THIS IS THE FINALE OF THIS BOOK I DO HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY KEEP READING!
Your pov

"OMG I CANT WAIT TO GET OUT OF THIS STUPID BUNKER!" Galaxy yells.

"Gal, lower your voice." Malachi says.

"Sorry! I'm just so excited to get fresh air!" THEN WE CAN FINALLY GET MARRIED!" She says.

He just smiles.

Honestly I'm happy too. Yesterday Garroth confirmed the mob is gone, so today we get to go out!

I neeeeed fresh air!

"Are you excited?" Aaron asks me.

"To see more then just brown walls for my whole day? Hell yeah." I say.

He smiles.

"What other answer should I have expected." He says.

"I could make a list if you want." I say sarcastically.

He laughs.

"I'm good. It would probably take you 30 minutes to make the list and take me a week to read." He says.

"Probably." I say.

ANNNND THE DOORS WERE OPEN!
FREEDOM AT LAST!

I run outside dragging Aaron behind me.

"Enjoy your stay." I hear.

I turn around.

F*ck.

"SHAD!" Aph yells.

Yep it was him. With the a bunch of shadow knights and the nether portal behind him.

"I've been here this whole time. You idiots just didn't know cause you were in that tiny bunker." He yells.

"What the hell do you have want now!" I yell as I stand in front of the crowd.

Maybe I can protect them all, but with a baby in my stomach it will be risky.

"Simple I want your baby." He says.

"WAIT WHAT!" I Garroth yells.

"That's right y/n is with child." He says.

"YOU'LL NEVER GET HER/HIM!" Aaron yells. (😂😂😂)

"Listen She's Estorra and your a descendant of mine. That equals raw power." He says.

"You would hurt it!" Katlyn yells.

"There's many more of us then there are of you!" Dante yells.

"Foolish man do you not remember the last time we fought." Shad says.

Dante stays quiet.

"YOU WILL NEVER GET MY BABY SHAD!" I yell.

"I knew you would say that. GUARDS ATTACK!" He yells.

It was a blood fest people died in seconds.

Aaron and Katlyn grab my hands and try to help me escape.

Katlyn soon runs off to help. I couldn't run, I was too tired.

Soon enough Aaron just lifted me up and started running. I tried to kill as many shadow knight that I could but I wasn't really helping.

I was about to throw a fireball when suddenly Aaron gets pushed over by Shad.

Aaron tried to fight him off but soon enough Shad pinned him down. I jumped at him just gaining another gigantic scratch along my arm.

Aaron pulls his sword out and it clashes with Shads.
The battle was over and everyone was just staring even the shadow knights.

Then Aaron brings out a pearl.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!" Shad yells. He looked frightened.

"I've had in my pocket this whole time you son of bitch." He says.

That's when I realized what was happening. AARON WAS SACRIFICING HIMSELF!

"AARON NO!" I yell. I frantically try to pull him away.

"YOU FOOL! THIS WILL KILL BOTH OF US!" Shad yells.

"I know. But if it protects my family it's worth the shot." He says.

"Aaron please you can't do this!" I say.

"Tell the baby...... Daddy loves you." He smiles and then a blinding white light covers him and I was thrown backwards.

Then it disappeared and Aaron was no were to be found. All I could see was his bandana and sword on the ground.

I quickly crawled up to them.

"Aaron....." I say.

I look around. Galaxy was crying. Malachi was hugging her. Tears falling down his face.

Aph was crying, hugging Levin with Garroths arm around her. Travis look devastated. My mom..... she walks over to me.

"I'm so sorry y/n...." she says.

And that's when I realized.

Aaron was dead.

OKAY PLEASE DONT KILL ME! I know all of you hate me after that ending but TRUST ME IT WAS WORTH IT! And you wanna know what's even better!

IM MAKING A DIFFERENT BOOK BEFORE THE THIRD ONE OF THIS SERIES COMES OUT SO I CAN MAKE YOU ALLLL SUFFER!!!!

I am so evil.....

Butttt besides that I hope you all enjoyed this book!

Thank ya'll for reading!

The first warrior {COMPLETED} (Aaron X Reader) MCDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara