AHHHHHHGHHH

Your pov
"Dente may you help these ladies to the guest chambers?" I say.
Q&A a
"Ladies? why are you so formal?" Harper asks.

"Shut up." I say.

"She's totally the lord." Madison says.

"Totally!" Charlotte says.

"In not the lord guys shut up!" I say.

"Then who is the lord?" Charlotte asks.

"I am. And I would appreciate it if you could leave Y/N alone. She has some business to attend to. I will escort you to your houses."

"So you are lord!" Harper says.

"No idiot I'm head guard. Now can you leave with Lord Levin please. I would really appreciate your annoying voices out of face." I say as I walk away.

"Still sassy as always." Maddison says.

Aaron's pov

I'm running. Running as fast as I can. I need to get away from that place. I can't even with those idiots! They brought us into a trap!

I should have listened to Y/N. now I have no idea where Galaxy and everyone else is.

What am I supposed to tell Y/N? That I couldn't save her own freaking daughter!
I am so screwed.

I see the walls of Phoenix Drop and yell at Brandon to open the gate.

I run right through it and run to y/ns house. I get there and open the door.

"Y/n!" I yell.

"Im right here Aaron jeez. Why are you back so early?" She asks.

"It was a trap. They tried to kill us. Garrote just told us to run so we all split up I don't know where everybody else is." I say.

She stands up.

"What!" She yells.

"IM SORRY Y/N I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU! I DONT KNOW WHERE GALAXY IS! I COULD HAVE SAVED THEM IM SO SORRY!" I'm half crying now.

She hugs me.

"You did nothing wrong. It was Todrick that stupid bitch." She said.

"What do we do now?" I ask.

"We wait. See if anyone else comes back. If there not back in a week we go and find them." She says.

"You would be a really good lord you know." I say.

She lets go of me and smiles.

"I know."