PARTTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I know too many exclamation marks on the title but I was half asleep the whole time I was writing this sooo yeah....

So the town which is apparently half its size then before, is going to hold a welcome back party, because it's been 15 years for them. It's going to be formal, so I have a problem.... I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR.

I hear a knock on my door. Did I mention that your house is fine? It's in the small area..... Galaxy kept it clean..
I quickly open the door. It was Aaron.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." He says.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I wanted to see how your doing." He says.

"Common tell the truth." I say.

He sighs.

"Laurence and Katlyn keep fighting. Garroth and Aphmau are all Lovey dovey and I can't handle it." He says.

I laugh.

" I have an extra room you know." I say.

"Really." He says.

"Really. You can live her if you want." I say.

He smiles.

"I'm taking that as a yes." I say.

"I'll go get my stuff." He says.

I nod. Great he's living here now...

Time skip

Once Aaron had moved in we had 30 minutes until the party started! Ugh. I quickly pick a dress.

 I quickly pick a dress

Then I did my hair.

With you whatever hair color dye

Then I quickly put my heals on and ran downstairs.

Aaron was already downstairs. He wasn't as fancy as me but at least he was wearing a shirt.

I still wasn't sure if I looked good since I rushed it so When I got downstairs I did a little twirl.

"Good?" I ask.

Aaron smiles.

"I take that as a yes." I say.

"Good choice." He says.

"Are you flirting with me? Cause if you are I still have that stool and it has gone in a face before." I say.

"Yeah but it wasn't actually my face, so I know you wouldn't hurt me." He says

"Are you absolutely sure about that?" I say.

"Would you hurt the love of your life?" He asks.

"Haha very funny, you can be that when you actually help me figure out why my adopted daughter is 25, and the town is half it's size because we went in a portal and kicked some idiots ass." I say.

"Well don't ask me that question, I'm just your old best friend that saw you 10 years later and then happened to fall in love with you when you almost died in front of me." He says.

"That's how you know a lot of people hate me, because I've almost died 3 times in a year." I say.

He walks close to me so are faces are inches apart.

"I can't live my life without you Y/N and that is exactly why I've devoted my life to keeping you safe even if it means risking my life." He says.

I'm blushing so hard core right now.

"You know that if it came to that I wouldn't be able to live without you." I say.

"Then that means we need to prevent that from ever happening." He says.

He slowly leans in and kisses me. It was surprising but I kissed back . He put his hands around my waist. I place my hands around his neck. We kept kissing until I broke free.

"We should go to the party." I say. Are faces still inches apart.

"Okay." He says.

You have nooooo idea how hard it was to write the last part!! I kept fangirling every second!! I literally looked at the books I've read to see how to write a good make out section.... I FAILED DRAMATICALLY!!