Just ask her

Your pov
2 weeks later
Yes! I'm so fricking happy! All my friends are back. Including my daughter and I have an awesome. Boyfriend. Life couldn't be any better right now!
Aph came home with Todrick saying that he didn't plan to kill them and that the town did it against him. I mean it's not like I should trust him but whatever....

Levin got a new job in the jury of nine. Which has bee recreated by Katelyn and is not a killing monstrosity now. Malachi got asked to but he turned it down cause he wanted to stay with Galaxy!

THERE MOVING IN TOGETHER MY BABY GIRL IS GROWING UP SO FASTTTT!
Help me.....

"Y/n stop daydreaming!" I hear.

"Oh sorry..." I say.

"That's fine its cute when your staring off into space like an idiot!" Aaron says.

"Hey!" I slap him with the tea towel i was holding.

He laughs.

"I'm kidding! But seriously though y/n, we gotta hurry up! We promised Aph we would make the cupcakes for Zoey's birthday. I'm pretty sure she'll kill us if we don't." He says.

"Ya I'm pretty sure." I say.

Time skip cause I'm lazy

" okay we're finished!" I say. Flopping down on the couch.

"Ha this was nothing 40 cupcakes is nothing." He says.

" ha I remember those times..." I say.

"Yeah 200 cupcakes in one day. I was pretty impressed with us that day." He says.

"Yeah..., lets take these cupcakes to Aph." I say.

We grab the 2 trays and walk out the door.

"Hey aph we got the cupcakes!" I yell as we wall through here door.

"Great put them here and be off!" She says.

We put the cookies down without asking any questions and leave.

"So what are we gonna do now." I say.

"How bout you follow me..." he says.

I nod and he takes my hand.

He leads me to the cliff side. The sun just setting.

"We're here." He says.

I sit down on a rock and smile. It was so beautiful!

"Turn around." I hear.

Aaron gets down on one knee.

"Y/n your the best thing that ever happened to me. You revived me. I would have never become a normal person again if it weren't for you. We both helped each other through our troubles and realized that we've known each other from the beginning. You've helped become a man y/n and I thank you for that. So y/n...... will you marry me?" He says.

Oh my Irene is this actually happening to me!!!! Ahhhh!! Okay y/n say something!!!

"Yes! I would love too!" I say.

He hugs me and kisses me on the neck.

"Thank you..." I say.

"Your welcome...."

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER IM PRETTY SURE
MY MOM THINKS IM A PHYCO PATH NOW!!! AHHHH HELP MEEEEEEEEEE