Chapter 5

Ugh, I'm NEVER mentioning Automail to that girl ever again, Killua thought to himself, he had escaped the rest of her rant on how Automail should be affordable to everyone- because thankfully- Edward said that they had to start working.
So, Killua had slumped against a brick wall, waiting for something, not sure what yet, but he figured it was dangerous  as the Elric brothers were tense. Killua eyed them and sighed, "What's so big about this anyway?"
He stepped from the wall, and pulled out his yoyos again.
Ed held his stare to the foreign boy, "He can kill us by making us explode inside out, to put it simply," his lips stretched tightly, "Just stay clear of his left hand."
Killua arched an eyebrow, "Is he fast?"
Alphonse nodded, "On par with us."
"Then I'll be fine," he half-smiled.
The brothers gave a confused look.
"I don't think you understand, Killua," Ed began, "You could die."
The boy shrugged, "Death isn't something I'm afraid of."
The brothers kept quiet.
Edward frowned, he's definitely keeping something from us, he took out his state pocket watch, checking the time.
"Oooo~" Killua smirked and snatched it.
Ed frowned, "It's to show I'm a state--"
"--Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist."
Killua jumped back, avoiding a tattooed arm, "I'm clearly not Ed!!"
The man, who had an X-shaped scar across his face, spoke again, "Are you not a state Alchemist?" Killua followed the guy's eyes to the silver watch he held.
"That's Nii-san's, Scar," Alphonse spoke up, readying his stance.
Killua smirked, "Nice name."
Scar narrowed his eyes at the pale boy, trying to remember if he was ever around the Elrics before, "Edward Elric," he shook the thought off, and ran towards him, tattooed arm out.
Ed pushed Alphonse out of the way, ducking as Scar's arm got too close to his face. Killua had jumped onto the nearby garbage bins, impressed by how fast Ed is.
The ground shook, throwing Killua into a dark hole. A normal person would've been seriously injured. Killua threw a slab of pavement off of him, and dusted himself off. He jumped out of the hole to find that the buildings creating the alley had also collapsed. He whistled, then felt the ground shake again, this time he ran out onto the street, nearly getting swiped by a giant gravel hand if he hadn't flipped over it.
Rubble exploded in every direction, causing Killua to find that Scar was right beside him.
Killua instantly swivelled and kicked out his leg, connecting with Scar's abdomen. The man was sent backwards into a building's rubble, disappearing in a cloud of dust.
Ed wiped his forehead, "You sure have some kick, Killua!"
"Ya!" Alphonse agreed, if that had been me, he would've shattered my armour...
Scar rubbed his head, having hit it on the landing, "...By a little boy," he grumbled. He saw the pale one shove his hands into his pockets, and taking out two yoyos.
"If you want to play, go someplace else, Killua," Edward said as he clapped his hands together, then planting them on the ground. Emerging from the ground was a gravel hand.
Killua watched it slam itself onto Scar, but the man somehow caused it to explode, "I'm not playing around," he half-smiled, and swung his right hand out, the yoyo came into contact with Scar's cheek, and a sickening crunch sounded through the air.
The Elric brothers stared as Killua calmly whipped back the now blood-covered yoyo.
"What's with that..." Ed hushed, he gulped.
Killua wiped the blood off on his left sleeve, "They're 50 kilos each, I had them specially made from-"
"That's 220 pounds!" Alphonse shouted, Killua had plugged his ears.
"Nothing like my house gates," Killua mumbled.
"Anything else you'd like to share?" Edward pointed out that Scar had disappeared, his face had been badly injured, he thought.
Killua shrugged, "Not really." I've pretty much told them everything.
"Whatever," Ed huffed.
They began following Scar's trail but lost him when he entered the sewers.
"If only you guys had nen- or even chakra!" He waved his hands about, "Then we coulda followed him! We woulda been able to sense his presence and we wouldn't hafta come back so early!" Killua flopped down on his bed. They were now back at their room.
"What in the world are you going on about!" Edward rubbed his temple, "Speak our language!"
"Ughhhh," Killua complained a bit before complying, "Fine."
He sat up, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed, "Nen is nothing like your alchemy- except maybe the part about equivalent exchange, we give what we put out but there are rules to most Nen abilities," Killua put a finger up, "Like if you have an ability to only kill one specific person, and you decide to kill a completely different person, then the punishment will be your own death."
Alphonse nodded, thinking back to their attempt to resurrect their mother, "Okay, with this nen," he thought carefully, "You can fight with it?"
Killua smiled, "Of course! But it does a lot of other things too, based on what your type is, see-," He criss-crossed his legs, "-I'm a transmuter, but there's other types too-"
"-What's a transmuter?" Ed called out.
"It's my nen type," Killua smirked, "I got to personalize my nen, basically."
Alphonse hummed, "Like a transmutation circle, can you make your nen into something else?"
"That's what I did," Killua said bluntly.
"How?"
"Wellll," he thought for a moment, "My whole life really brought me to be able to do what I did, people don't even believe me when I tell them!"
Ed rolled onto his back, and yawned, "You can tell us-"
"Nope!" Killua half-smiled, he laid back too, putting his hands behind his head, "It's not time yet." It won't ever be time, I can't risk you guys knowing me too well, plus I still have to look for that thing- if I tell you more stuff about me, one thing will lead to another and you both will find out what I came here for. No one from my family can find out I'm here. No one.
^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Soooo sorryyyy for not updating sooner
I have to get back on top of things! Anyways here's the update, hope you like it!!!!!