Chapter 12

"I'm not so sure that's the greatest idea."
"What'd ya mean?" Edward looked to his younger brother, he was currently trying to fix what had been done to Leorio's house. The fight between them and Killua's aniki was a short but destructive one. They had managed to knock out Milluki, but the other one retreated before things got out of hand.
"Seems as though you have strong friends, Killu~"
"Che," Killua spat, "Otou-san wants us alive, doesn't he?"
The brother glanced over to the chubbier unconscious one, "Unfortunately."
"Then before I kill Milluki, get out of here," Edwards eyes widened at the fact that Killua might actually kill his own brother.
"Onii-san?" Alphonse snapped Edward out of his odd trance by waving a hand in front of his face, Edward quickly whacked it away and stood up. Al followed behind, curious as to what his brother was thinking.
Edward Elric went to the front door, any sign of the Zoldyck brothers was long gone, "Well except for all this," he studied the home for more damage.
Alphonse grew ever more confused, but was thankful for when Leorio came back into the room.
"Not sure what to tell you," Leorio held a phone to his ear, "But Killua still has her, ya, okay see ya," he hung up and slid the phone into his pocket. He noticed that the Elric brothers were listening in and cleared his throat, "That was, uh, Gon's father, I was trying to get in touch with Gon- Killua's good friend- he could have helped with the protection while traveling bit."
Alphonse nodded, "But we can handle it," he smiled down to Ed, who was agreeing silently.
"How are we supposed to get back now, exactly?" Edward asked suspiciously, We were easily followed, what makes them think we can get back without them following us again?
"Well," Killua began, he had just came out of the kitchen with Alluka, "I think that I have the perfect plan, no scratch that, I know I do," he crossed his arms, giving a half-smile.
Edward smacked his forehead, "I really don't get you."
Killua shrugged, "I plan on just running for it."
"That's your plan!?" Leorio shouted, startling Alluka.
"I have to agree with Leorio on this one," Alphonse stated, he pulled up a chair for Alluka to sit down on, then voiced his opinion on how none of them were nearly fast enough to outrun anyone.
Killua was beginning to become frustrated, "I can use Godspeed to run us back," he sighed as he saw Edward about to protest, "And yes, I can carry all of us."
"How is that even logical?" Edward shook his head, "No one—
"—I can," Killua said, he was getting bored with the arguing, why couldn't they just believe him without wanting to know the reason? His family did do some strenuous training when he was young, after all.
Leorio interjected before things got out of hand, he seriously didn't want another fight to destroy his home, "Yes, yes, its true, I can even carry you all, although not as long, but its a simple feat," He shrugged his shoulders, not entirely caring that the Elric brothers were somewhat skeptical.
Edward threw his hands up in defeat, "Fine, but I am not going to be carried princess-style."
"We can create a backpack-style seater for us all," Alphonse pointed out, "Although is it really practical for us to travel like that?"
Killua thought for a moment, "I won't use Godspeed until we get to the edge of the country, my Aniki won't follow us 'cause they know I'll kill them if I see them again."
Edward looked to Alphonse, and sighed heavily, "...Fine."
____

It took a day's travel to get to the city they had entered the country from.
The sand from the desert blew across the sides of them, if they were to reach a hand out, they were suffer from multiple abrasions.
Edward was regrettable about the things he had agreed to, he and his brother had made the stupid contraption to seat the three in, and he was not happy about it.
"This is so stupid," Edward Elric folded his arms, he could see the electricity pulsing through the white haired boy, and wondered how it didn't hurt him. The electricity didn't touch them as Killua suggested to make the seats out of tires aka rubber.
"It's somewhat relaxing, actually," Alphonse inputted, he was seated in the third and bottom chair.
"We're on the run," Edward blinked, we literally are on the run, nothing is relaxing at this point.
Killua allowed himself to slow down, "We're almost there," He didn't look over his shoulder, but they could hear him just fine.
"Already, eh?" Edward questioned rhetorically.
"Yes."
Killua knew that it would've taken them a lot longer to cross the desert without Godspeed, but they couldn't afford the pleasure of time. By now, Killua thought, Illumi and Milluki should be back at the house, telling Otou-san of what happened.
In the next few moments, Killua would be able to see the outline of the little town he had stumbled upon weeks earlier. He didn't allow himself to slow any longer, he knew that once they were inside the Elric's country, if anything should arise, they would be protected by the military. He hoped.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Hey000!!
Wow... I haven't written in FOREVER!
Well, I finally finished this chapter, woot woot.
Please continue to support me and continue reading!!
Anyways, have a good day!
Thanks for reading!
~mycatWalter