chapter 4

---------------Vikk's p.o.v.-----------------
"Well come in beautiful." I say. Dammit I could slap myself, I can't just say that, what must she think? Even though she is beautiful. I can feel my cheeks get red, great.

I have to change the subject now, think. "Where is the food?" I ask. Wow great job Vikk, you're great at talking to girls, wonderful. Note to sarcasm. Goddammit.
"I lied" she answers. I already knew that, it was obvious. Without thinking I run up to her and lift her, she is do light, does she eat enough? Should I say she is light? No that's weird. Is this weird? Yeah it is but she is laughing.
I trow her on the couch even though I could've been running with her for 10 more minutes. I start tickling her "no one lies to me about food" I say.
"I....I....I can't breath, p..ple...please stop" she says laughing. When I stop she is out of breath, she still looks good though. "Only if you buy me food." She gets a worried look on her face. Her eyes are tearing up.
"I would but I'm kinda short on money right now." Her voice cracked. I move her legs and sit down on the couch. "What happened." I'm really worried now, as I see her face. "Well..." She starts but she starts to cry. "Crap, get yourself together" she yells to herself. She starts to really panic. Should I hug her? Is that weird? I don't wanna make it weird but I wanna hold her and tell her everything will be fine. I pull her into a hug and start comforting her "Calm down, it will be fine, I promise." Then Josh walks in and looks at Sophia. I can see a concerned look on his face but he doesn't run over, he looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I just shake my head softly and mouth "I got this" and he walks away again . I could sit like this all day but I don't want her to be crying. She starts to shake her head faster and faster and then suddenly she stops. Then she pulls away, her eyes are red, her hair and make up are a bit messed up but she still looks amazing. Vikk get your act together, you've just known her for 2 days. Does that matter? Yes it does! "Thanks" she whispers and she gives me a small smile witch I return. But before I can say anything she says "I got fired this morning and now I probably have to go home." No she can't go home, not now. She is amazing I wanna have her here. "It will be fine, we'll find another job for you." She shakes her head. "It will be difficult." She says. I think for a while "who don't you start a YouTube channel?" I say. Her eyes go big and she shakes her head fast "no way, everyone will think I use you guys to get views." She is right "but maybe if we don't appear in your video's." I say to her. She looks at me " I don't know. I don't think i'm social enough. I'll just try to find a job."

I decided to try and take her mind of things and we started to play FIFA for a bit. Ofcourse I lost and she laughes at me. "Meany" I say, trying to look hurt. This makes her laugh even more. "Okay we're going to play battlefield so I can actually kick your ass" I decide and she looks at me. "I'm more a call of duty person but okay sure, have mercy I never played battlefield."

I look at her and she smiles at me, her smile is so contagious. I smile even wider. As I realise we've been staring at eachother for a while now I turn my head and put on battlefield.

As we played I couldn't help myself but look at her every once in a while. She has something special.

------------------Josh's p.o.v.------------------

About an hour ago I walkt into the living room seeing Sophia cry into Vikks arms. I can't help but wonder what happened.
I decide to slowly walk towards the living room again to see how they are doing. As I open the door a little they are facing the other way, towards the TV. I can see them playing battlefield and Sophia is laughing at how bad she is. I watch for a while and can't help but notice that Vikk has to look over to her every time she laughs, chuckles or even sounds annoyed. Would Vikk start liking her?

I slowly walk away towards the kitchen and as I'm about to enter I hear Simon yell "hey whatsup guys" I turn around and see he ruined Vikk and Sophia's moment, dickhead