Chapter 27

as I like to change person a lot here we have Vik, I kinda got a writers block so sorry if the chapters suck. Also writen on my laptop :$

-------------------Vik's P.O.V.-------------------

''how many kills did you guys get?'' I ask. They all answered ''I got 7, this was a good game of fortnight battle royal.'' we talked for a bit till I heared a knock on the door. It couldn't be Simon or Josh because they were filming with me and it couldn't be JJ because he is out.

''yeah'' I yelled and the door went open, showing Sophia ''you guys I have to go'' I say and I end skype and the game. ''hey'' I say softly. ''hey'' she says as she sits down on my bed. It fell awkwardly quiet and I didn't know what I could say. I move my chair towards the bed so we sit across from each other.

''How are you?'' I asked after 5 minutes of silence. She shakes her head ''I don't know'' I look at her confused ''I'm good'' she says then ''what about you'' I think about it, I feel quite good but to be fair, I haven't been out of my room for over 5 days. Except for food ofcourse. I have been constantly filming or watching others video's. ''I've been suppressing my feelings, I don't know what I feel anymore.'' She just nods ''What happened with Sam?'' she asked nervous. ''well...'' I start. I have no clue how I can explain this to her.

''Tobi told me he kissed you.'' he says. She nods ''Then you shrugged and walked away.'' She says. I look confused at her ''No I didn't.'' She gives me a weird look. Then I explain to her what really happend. That I hit Tobi and then I hit Simon in the stomach, that they told me they were done interfering. Then that is probably why they told her I didn't respond.. I tell her Sam broke up with me because of my reaction, that she ignored me for days and then eventually talked it out and that she doesn't completely hate me. Sophia looks at me, listening, her beautiful sparkling eyes looking at me. Her hair falling perfectly on her shoulders. She isn't wearing makeup, but she looks good natural. Her hand on my knee, sending me tingles and then her perfect, kissable lips. Mid sentence I decide I can't take it anymore. I fall quiet, I doubt for a minute, seing confusion on her face. I put my hands either side of her face, softly holding the gorgeous face. I lean forward and brush my lips over hers. ''dammit the things you do to me'' I whisper and at that moment the door flies open ''Vik, is there...'' Josh begins ''O shit'' He quickly says and shuts the door. The moment is ruined. I fall back in my chair, great. I hear Sophia chuckle ''with these idiots it's never gonna happen.'' she says. I chuckle softly. She grabs my hand ''come'' she says and she runs down the stairs. ''Where are we going?'' I question but she just gives me an adorable chuckle and keeps on walking ''you'll see.'' She jumps in her car and waits for me to get in. ''Come on, it's already getting darker, we don't have a lot of time.'' she says. I  get in and she drives away. After a 15 minute drive we arrive at a park, we live across a park so confused I ask ''why this park?'' She gives me a smile ''you'll see'' she says as she gets out of the car. We walk for 5 minutes and then she finally finds the spot she has been looking for. She sits dow on a bench. The view is amazing.

On the other side of the water we see some people walking

On the other side of the water we see some people walking. I look to my side and see Sophia enjoying the amazing view. Her eyes light up completely. ''How did you find this place?'' I ask. She shrugs ''I studied film and photography, one day I needed a picture with reflection and then I found this place.'' Then she turns around to me. ''I love my view'' I whisper as I'm looking at her. Not stop looking into her eyes. ''It's beautiful.'' She gets an adorable colour of red and looks down a bit ''You really are beautiful Sophia.'' I whisper. I put my hand softly on hers and she leans with her had against my shoulder. I could stay like this forever but there is one thing I really wanna do.

A/n I have no clue if anyone reads this but if you read it before I write the next chapter, is it time for them to kiss or...?