Chapter 31

------------------Sophia's p.o.v.-------------------

''This is going to be fun explaining to Vik'' I chuckled. Josh nods looking nervous ''he is going to be so mad.'' We walk in and I decide to hide behind Josh. ''Vik'' he yells. I hear a faint what from Vik. ''Could you come for a minute please'' I hear some stumbling and then I hear someone coming closer. ''What is it? I was editing'' he asks. ''well, I have goodnews and bad news. what do you wanna hear first'' Josh asks him. ''good'' he says clearly not amused. ''Well the good news is that Sophia is here.'' ''Really?'' he asks more excited making Josh chuckle. ''the bad news is that we had a little excident with football.'' he says really nervous as he steps a side showing me. Instant worrie is seen on Viks face ''O my god Sophia what happened?'' I hug him and he gives me a kiss on the cheek. ''oh your eyes are all blue.'' I explain to Vik what happened and that I will be staying at the sidemen house for the night. Vik turned around and looked at Josh who was standing awkwardly in the corner ''I'm sorry Vik, I didn't mean to.'' he says. ''why the fuck would it be a good idea to kick 3 balls at once to a girl that is already shit at being a goalie? are you insane?'' I put my hand on his shoulder ''Vik calm down, he didn't mean to hurt me.'' He turned around and I saw the anger in his eyes. I quickly took a step back and immediately his look turned worried ''I'm sorry Sophia'' He walks closer puts his hand on my cheek ''I just care about you a lot.'' he whispers and then kisses my forehead. I softly hug him ''thank you'' I whisper and then give him a peck on the lips. ''aawwwwhhhhhh'' we hear Josh making me chuckle. I love all these idiots. They can always put a smile on my face.

A view hours later we are all sitting in the livingroom watching a movie. It's some adventure movie but I'm not really paying attention. On one couch are Josh and Freya, on the floor are Simon and JJ and I'm sitting with Vik. I'm snuggled up to him while he softly plays with my hair making me relax completely. I can't help but look up every once in a while just to see if it is really still him. I move a little making him look at me and I hold his gase.  From the corner of my eye I see Simon looking at us. He smiles, almost looking proud. I give Vik a small peck on the lips and lay my head down again.

I'm so lucky