chapter 15

-------------Vikks p.o.v.------------
"I'm sorry, how could I be so stupid" she whispers quietly and before I can say anything she is gone. It takes me a view seconds to realise what happened but then I get up and run after her I run towards the front door and Simon is about to drive away, I wave at him and he stops. I run towards the car and pull open the door to the passengers seat. It's now or never. I keep repeating in my mind. Now or never, now or never. I look into her blue eyes. Even after crying she looks amazing. I grab her face between my hands and I lean in to kiss her. It's a slow passionate kiss and when I pull away I just say "be safe, I'll text you" and I close the door before she can react. After that Simon drives off.
I walk in and softly feel my lips, their tingling. Josh looks at me and I get all red. "What did you do?" He asks, if I don't tell him Simon will so "I kissed her" I whisper softly, still in disbelief and then I walk upstairs to my room"good for you Vikk" is the only thing I hear from Josh before I close my room. I kissed her. A big smile forms on my face. I finally did it. I walk downstairs to see Josh,JJ, Toby and Freya sitting in the living room. I sit down and watch TV with them
"What got you so happy?" JJ asks and I feel myself go red. Josh looks at me "yeah Vikk tell us" he says half laughing. I start to laugh nervously and it soon starts to becomes a loud laugh as I slide down on the floor. After about 5 minutes I can finally say "nothing" with the biggest smile, making Josh laugh "fair enough."

Simon walks in "Vikk I'm so proud of you, you finally did it" he yells making the others (except Josh) look in confusion. I shrug "it took alot of nerve. I didn't think I could ever do it." I say and I feel the tingling on my lips again. I wanna feel her lips against mine again. "Vikk did you not tell them?" Simon asks in confusion. I turn around and look at Toby, JJ and freya "only Josh but what the hell. I finally kissed Sophia." I say and they all start to cheer "was about time" Freya says.