chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~4 weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------Sophia's p.o.v.-----------------
Okay so I have been hanging around the sidemen alot lately. I met Simon's girlfriend 2 weeks ago and we hit off right away, as Simon predicted. Her name is Alice and she is a waitress. She actually got me a job and I love working at the little restaurant. I don't earn enough money though but I'll figure that out soon I guess, I'm not planning on leaving.

So at the moment I am sitting in JJ's room. Why you might ask? Well because I let him convince him to do a q&a with me. After hanging out with the sidemen for over 6 or 7 weeks the fans have already seen me in a vlog or 2 and on Twitter and Instagram en everyone is thrilled to find out who I am. I am not so thrilled on the other hand. I talked to Josh his girfriend, Freya, and she told me she received a lot of hate. I don't know if I can handle that but it had to come sooner or later so I will survive. Simon was 'hurt' that I didn't let him take my YouTube virginity but I promised him to film soon with him.

"Sophia say hi" I hear JJ yell in my ear. "Hi" I have at the camera "sorry I was daydreaming." JJ laughed and explained what was gonna happen in the video. He asked fans on Twitter to tweet him or me questions so we could answer some. We both scroll through Twitter "JJ can you twerk? If yes, show us" I read out loud. He jumps up, climbs on his chair and twerks next to my face, making me laugh. He sits back down and we go back and forward with some weird questions. "Okay so here the last question..." JJ started "Sophia do you have a crush on one of the sidemen." I feel myself get red and suddenly the floor started to get interesting "no...no...no of course I don't they are my friends, I don't need a boyfriend right now." I say into the camera and try to laugh it off. JJ looks at me and then quickly wraps up the video, when shutting down the camera he looks at me "I can take the last question out if you want too?" He whispers. "No, no need, there is nothing, I don't have a crush on one of the sidemen, you just caught me off guard and I am really bad in stuff  like that.
I walk downstairs and sit on the couch with Ethan and Toby. They play FIFA and I just watch as Toby is kicking some ass.  After about an hour or two Josh walks in and gives me a look ''can we talk Sophia?'' he asks me. I get up and walk with him towards his room. I sit down on his stair and he sits on his bed. ''what's up? something bothering you?'' I ask confused. He looks up at me and gives me a serious but soft look. ''I watched JJ's video just now, he showed me after editing. Looked like a lot of fun.'' he says softly. I shrug ''yeah of course. JJ is amazing.''

Josh stares at me and I can see him trying to figure out what to say. ''it's the last question isn't it?'' I ask nervously biting my lip. He slowly nods. ''I don't like anyone around here like that.'' My mind jumps to Vikk for a second.  ''JJ just caught me off guard and I have never been good with love.'' I whisper after it. ''Look Sophia, I'm not trying to intrude but can I ask what happened?'' I feel tears burning in my eyes and soon Josh pulls me into a hug. ''Just some bad boyfriends, I got used a lot.'' Josh rubs my back softly and whispers sweet words to me. I see why they call him the daddy of the group. I stop crying soon and get up before walking out I look around 1 more time ''this never happened.'' I tell him. He nods ''I agree.'' I turn around just so see a confused Vikk standing there ''What didn't happen?''