chapter 26

--------------Sophia's p.o.v.---------------

"Sophia, someone for you" I heard my brother yell. I walk towards the door "Simon, Tobi, it's so good to see you guys" I almost yell and pull them in a hug. "So you did move on Sophia?" Simon says annoyed. I looked at my brother, Justin, and start to laugh. "What? Him? Hell no" I stated. I pull them into an hug again "I'm so sorry I didn't contact you guys but Justin kept me busy the whole week. I most you guys." It went silent for a second "oh Justin, meet Simon and Tobi, 2 amazing friends of me. Tobi and Simon meet Justin" they said hi awkwardly and I suddenly realised I didn't say he was my brother "you guys, he is my brother." I just said making both of them sigh in relieve.
Okay so this got quite awkward. I chuckle to myself making the 3 boys look at me. "Justin, I think you know Simon. You watched his videos a view years back, his name is miniminter." He looks confused at Simon "oh yeah, i used to love your videos. So you guys got my little sis into YouTube. That's amazing." I invited the guys in and they stayed for hours. They even shared numbers.

"You know Vik is single again right?" Tobi mentioned softly. I shake my head. My brother looks up "wait is that the guy you can't shut up about?" He asks making Tobi and Simon laugh. I slap my brother against the arm "I don't talk that often about him, shut up" I feel my cheeks getting red. " Well just before the guys got here you told me stuff about him. You told me I should watch his video's."

After a while I walk the guys out. My brother starts cleaning up because he knows I won't. I give Tobi a hug ''thanks Sop and see you soon, don't dare leaving us'' He says. Then I give Simon a hug ''you know, Vik barely left his room the last week, if you could talk to him.'' I just nod, my brother leaves tomorrow so I might stop by tomorrow evening. I'll have to text the guys. The guys leave. I walk back in and my brother looks at me ''running from love again sis?'' he asks seriously. I think about it, am I running from love. I shake my head ''he had a girlfriend'' is all I say. ''a really nice girl, I became friends with her.'' I say. Okay, we're not friends, thats a lie but she is a really nice girl and we would text or talk every once in a while. When she wasn't sucking Vik's face off. I might text her about it. ''So bro, what would you still like to do?'' I asked him. He looked at me, I could see him thinking ''I want to go to nando's, I've never been there''  he says. I start to laugh, ''are you serious?'' He nods ''The food the guys just brought was nando's'' He starts to laugh ''Omg then I wanna go that was amazing.'' he just says making me laugh ''fair enough, let's go then.''

*Texting between Sophia and Sam*

So: heyhey💜
Sam: hey💜
So: how are you
Sam: yeah pretty good, me and Vik broke up but he is meant to be with you anyways so it's fine
So: wait what?
Sam: I see the way you look at each other, me and Vik didn't have that and even though I really liked him we didn't belong together.
So: dahm you're a wise girl
Sam: so to answer the question you were gonna ask, yes you can date him and yes he is a great kisser and now I have to go work sorry, I'll text you later luf you 😘
So: you are amazing, have fun at work luf you too😘

a/n

Okay so I wrote this on my laptop (normaly write on my phone) and I do not have english autocorrect so sorry if there any mistakes, I will check it later with my phone.

and sorry it's a short crappy story okay, there will be another one tonight or tomorrow morning.