chapter 8

"Heyhey whatsup you guys, I'm Sophia and welcome to my channel. Most of you might know me as the friend of the sidemen........"

After a Small introduction I stop and we go on to my laptop "time to edit" Vikk yells to enthusiastic, making me laugh. He is so nice and cute and handsome and... Stop, don't. Vikk just downloaded a program on my laptop so I didn't have to use his laptop. I sit in front of my laptop and Vikk is sitting on my left.

~~~~~~time jump of 20 minutes~~~~~

So Vikk tried to explain me something. I had to do something about the jumpcut and he told me to click somewhere as he pointed at the screen. But he wanted to go to fast and I couldn't follow. So he wraps his arm around my waist and grabs the mouse with my hand and moves it the right way. I can feel the tingles through my whole body and I can't pay attention to what he is doing anymore. I look at his hand and then at his face. After what seemed like seconds he was done with the jumpcuts and his hand slowly moved away from mine. His slowly tracing my back while moving back, him looking at me.
Suddenly he realizes what he is doing and he moves his hand away and gets really red. He looks down for a while and then continues to explain me how to edit. After half an hour my first video is oploaded. Vikk tells me he has to go and shoot a video at home and that he has to leave. We walk to the door with him and open it for him. We hug and I whisper in his ear "you're a sweetheart, I owe you big time." After that I give him a kiss on the cheek, making him and me both red.
"Byebye Vikk" I say as I pull away but he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into another hug.
After 5 minutes he pulls away unfortunately.

Authors note

Hey whatsup you guys, I know it's a short chapter but I had to work all day and I want to upload at least 2 chapters a day for a week. I hope you enjoyed this small flirty chapter.