chapter 10

------------Simon's p.o.v.-------------

I didn't mean it like that, I really want Vikk to Be into a relationship with her but I just think this won't work out and it will hurt Vikk even more. Sophia told me herself that she is bad in relationships and that she never stayed long with a guy. I'm just protecting Vikk, he doesn't see it yet but he will. He will find a girl who is more amazing then Sophia is. JJ and I walk into the living room. Josh follows us "are you going insane" he yells at us. Jj shrugs and I say "I'm just trying to protect Vikk okay? She just isn't the girl." Josh rolls his eyes and walks up and down the room "isn't he allowed to find out if she is the one or not?" JJ looks at me "what's wrong with you, normally you wouldn't be bothered so much with it." He stops walking and looks directly at JJ, his eyes spitting fire. "I am so bothered by this because I know she likes him as well okay?" He whispers. JJ and I look at eachother "yeah and next week she will like someone else" I yell. Josh sighes again "that is up to them and not us okay? Understood?" Me and JJ slowly nod our heads. "Now get your ugly asses upstairs and apologise to Vikk." We slowly walk upstairs, he really is the daddy of the group, we even listen to him. We knock on Vikk's door. We hear some mumbling as we walk in. "Go away" he says louder. I look around his room, there is still a hole in is wall. "We're very sorry Vikk, we shouldn't have said it." I start. "It's totally not true, you can have even better girls then her" JJ finishes. He looks up at us "there is no girl better then her, there is no other girl I want. You guys I really really like her and it's really scary. I just had some courage but you totally crushed it. You guys were right though, she can do a lot better. It doesn't matter, I haven't known her for so long, there is so much I don't know about her."
He hugs his pillow and we just stand there in silence for a view minutes "that's not true Vikk." I say and I hug him. "You're a catch" JJ says.

Vikk looks up at is. His eyes don't show any emotion. "Just leave me alone" he says softly but demanding
"But Vikk..." I start "leave me alone" he yells loudly. "I'm sorry" I whisper and walk out of the door.