chapter 18

-------------Sophia's p.o.v.-----------
I'm standing in front of the door of the sidemen house. Would they be mad? This must be the scariest thing I've ever done. I ring the bell and I hear protective JJ "who is it?" He asks, not opening the door. "Eh hey JJ" I say softly. The door swings open and JJ picks me up and swings me around. Then he runs towards the living room trowing me on to Simon "look who is here" he yells. Simon also gets really excited. Quickly after that also Josh and Ethan welcome me. I look around "where is Vikk?" I ask nervously. They all look at eachother. "Well..." Ethan starts. "He hasn't been out of his room for the last view days" Simon says. I look at the boys "why?" I ask. They look at eachother "because HD blames himself that you left" JJ almost yells. He gets some angry looks from the others. I walk past them towards the stairs. I slowly walk upstairs and towards Vikk's door. When I knock on the door I don't get a respons. I slowly open the door and see a sleeping Vikk laying in his bed. He looks so tired. I close the door and go sit on his bed. I place my hand on his hand and just stare at the perfect boy. He is adorable. I kiss the top of his head and at that moment his eyes flutter open. He slowly looks at his hand. Mine still on top of it. "I'm sorry Vikk" I whisper and then his eyes lock with mine and he pulls me into an hug. "Thank God your back, I've missed you." He whispers and for a solid 10 minutes we just sit there hugging in silence. "I'm sorry" he whispers "I shouldn't have kissed you that day. I really wanted to but you were at a weak point and I didn't want to take advantage. I still want you to know I really like you. I really do." He says.

I just nod "I like you Vikk but I'm not ready for another relationship. But I will be and maybe then if the time is right." I whisper. I hate rejecting people.
He pulls me into an hug and looks at me "collab?" He asks. I nod and he sets up his camera. We ended up filming a Minecraft video for his channel. It is actually quite fun to play, I enjoyed it but I sucked ass and Vikk kept laughing. He is lucky I like his laugh.

A/n
I've been so busy with alot lately and right now it's 2 am for me and I really need my sleep so this is the chapter and sorry if it isn't correct english byebye