chapter 12

------------Sophia's p.o.v.--------------

Simon and Josh invited me to out with them and the other guys. I decide to go for some shorts, with a panty, a little black top that I put into my shorts and some old shoes.

(I decided I'll use Maggie Lindemann as my "model" for Sophia)

After that I do some make up. A little layer of foundation, some bronzer, blush, eyeliner and mascara. Freya came over to have some girly chat and we sat on my couch and drank some tea. "SOOOOO, Vikk?" She starts after an silence. I start to smile hearing his name. When I look at her I see she is looking at me "No I don't think so." I whisper, making her laugh. "My God Sophia I can see it on your face, you start to shine every time anyone mentions him. You have a problem." I start to laugh "you're going insane, we don't match at all, we are nothing a like. She shakes her head "same awefull humor, into the same type of games, both terrible at FIFA and last but not least you share the love of staring into each other's eyes." I roll my eyes, "we don't stare at eachother."

After a lot of laughing and talking Simon knocks on my door to tell me we are leaving. I jump up and walk out. Freya runs towards Josh his room ''He already left with Vikk'' Simon says ''oh...'' Freya sights in disappointment and then runs towards the front door, well let's go then before someone steals my man.'' I chuckle and run towards the car. ''let's roll mofo's'' I yell and jump in the front seat.

In the club I immidiatly got a drink and then started to talk to Simon. When Josh joins us I start to wonder where Vikk is, I haven't seen him yet. Suddenly Josh grabs my arm and we walk towards the other side of the bar. I can see the guys talking to eachother but I can't hear what their saying. I can see worrie on their face. After a while Simon leaves to get us drinks. I don't think he is. There is something happening and I'm gonna find out what it is. ''I'm gonna go to the toilet'' I yell at Josh and walk away. On my way I run into Freya who is talking with some girl. ''Sophia'' she yells at me and I give her a hug. ''hey frey, have you seen Simon?'' I ask. She points behind her and I see him chatting with Vikk. Vikk is clearly drunk. Then Simon walks away and I can see a girl standing with Vikk. He pulls her closer and they start to dance. When Simon sees me he runs towards me and turns me around but he is to late. I saw Vikk kissing her. ''Simon, let go I have to go to the toilet.'' I yell. He lets me go and I walk towards the toilet. When I sit down on the toilet I start to cry. Don't get me wrong I know we aren't in a relationship and all and I know we haven't done anything yet but I hoped tonight something would happen. I knew it wouldn't, he was so distant lately. I text Josh that I'm leaving and then I go out. I call an uber and wait for it. Meanwhile I see Vikk walking out with the girl. He looks at me and keeps staring for a while. Then he turns around and walks away, he is to drunk to realise I'm crying or even remember this tomorrow.

--------------Vikk's P.O.V.--------------

I wake up with a huge headache. I look around and see this is not my room. I look next to me but the bed is empty. I sit up and then I see a note laying on the bed.

''hey, We were clearly really drunk last night and didn't think but I would prefer you leaving as soon as possible.'' I was planning on that really. I put on my clothes and get up. I slowly walk out the door, out of the appartment. I grab my phone so I can call an uber. ''great it's dead.'' I say. Lets hope I'm not to far away. I walk out on the street and I get a flashback from last night.

''I never did this before'' I say. ''Doesn't matter, me neither'' she says. She lets herself fall against the wall and pulls me closer to kiss me. Ofcourse I do, I move my hand up to her breast and play with it a little. She pulls away ''not here silly'' she whispers and then she pulls me in to the building.

At least now I know where I came from. I walk in that direction and after a while I see the club where we went last night. Another memorie from last night comes to my mind.

As I walk out with her I walk past Sophia. I look at her, her hair is a mess, she's been crying but she is still so beautiful. I mentally tell myself to stop looking at her, she is out of my reach. I turn around and walk away. Instantly regretting it.

''Why was she crying?'' I ask myself. I keep on walking, it's like a 30 minute walk from here to home so I better get moving.

a.n.

I know I'm late again, I can't even keep up with my sceduel for a week. At least I hope you enjoy this chapter because I did my best.