Chapter Four

**WARNING: This does talk about sexual harassment (a minor form, but still there). There is no graphic description, but it a plot point. **

Clarence looked at her reflection in shock. Avery had curled her hair perfectly while she wore a black, long sleeved dress with a low cut back that stopped mid-thigh. It showed her figure perfectly, without exposing anything. Her makeup was a smoky eye with a sharp wing. Her lips were blood red just as her nails and heels.

"I'm not ugly." Clarence whispered to herself in the mirror as she tried to memorize this moment of realization until someone knocked on the door.

"Oh, sorry!" She hurried out, so the boy could get in. She walked awkwardly trying not to dump into anyone. Haylee and Elijah disappeared on her which left her in a state of uncertainty.

With every step, she felt the uncertainty rise. She tried to make it outside, yet she could barely make it out without crashing into someone. She felt sick from the smell and people.

"Hey there." A cute boy said to Clarence. He sipped his drink as Clarence examined him. He was a ginger with emerald green eyes. He reeked of alcohol and the cheap perfume every high school girl wore.

"Hey." Clarence mumbled as she tried to walk away. She wanted nothing more than to smell the fresh air. She wanted to be free of the looks she was granted. It made her feel exposed and uncomfortable.

"Come on, babe, don't leave." He grabbed her arm and pushed her closer to him. Clarence tried to push him off, but he just gripped her harder.

"Let me go!" She yelled, but her yells were drowned out by music and drunk teens. She was pulling away in panic as he just gripped harder. His grip tighten which caused her to whimper in pain.

"Shut up, I'm having fun." He whispered as he started to kiss her neck. She felt the urge to be sick as she pulled away.

"No! Let me go!" She yelled louder, yet no one heard. They all were involved in their own small world that consumed them.

"What the hell did I say?" His grip tighten on her until she whimpered again.

"Please, let me go!" Tears started to well up in her eyes as she tried to push him off. He forced his lips on hers. The kiss was sloppy as Clarence tried to take her lips away. Getting annoyed he held her head with his hands, yet she used the freedom of her hands to push him. She kicked him before trying to leave.

"I don't think so." He grabbed her wrist and walked towards the staircase. Clarence yelled and pulled away, but no one payed her attention. Tears started to spill down her face.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing to Clare?" A man walked in front of the ginger. Her eyes widen in realization of who is must be even if she couldn't see for herself.

"Does it matter? She will like it when I get started." The ginger gave a small laugh. It made her body shiver in fear as she pulled on her wrist again.

"Let her go, Ethan." He stated with a hard glare as Clarence never stopped struggling.

"What will you do if I don't?" He smiled showing his white teeth as though he was a shark.

"Justin, please!" Her voice was full of desperation and need. Justin looked into her eyes until rage took him over.

"One of us will end up on the floor." His voice was cold as he looked back to the green eyes of a snake. The boy laughed as he looked him down.

"Fine by me, lover boy." He chucked as his grip of Clarence started to lose. A tear fell across her face as she thought of him touching her. Justin looked over at her before looking back to Ethan.