The End of The Tutor...

Dear Reader,

You may read my parting words if you wish. However, you may also skip to Distraction which is the sequel.

So, this is my first story on Wattpad, and it is finished! This is really cool and exciting for me! I did this story really just to test the waters, and see if wattpad was for me. I learned that it may be. The amount of love it got was something I never thought it would get! I didn't even think I would get 20 reads, let alone thousands! Especially on my first story, so thank you so much for that. You made this the best time ever, and I loved it.

I do have regrets about the story in general, because nothing was planned, and it all was thrown out there when I felt like it. That was something I learned to have patience, and a plan with your stories.

Thank you so much, the story would be nothing without the readers, and I am so thankful that I have such amazing readers, and followers! I can not stress enough how much I appreciate you, and are thankful you are here!

The sequel going to be out (probably is by the time you read this). It is about how Clarence vanishes one day with only a note on the nightstand. That was 6 months ago, and everyone is telling Justin to move on. He can't though, he could never move on from Clarence. Clarence was his fiance, and all his plans revolved around her. Then he meets a spunky blonde women named Cammie. She is a wild animal, and he wants the distraction.

Also, if you have any questions//comments please comments them, I LOVE replying to you guys, and interacting with you guys. It really is cool to me so please if you have any, comment (good or bad).

Love,

Bellamy, the author