Theories????

I know it's been a while but here we go!

This first one is less of  a theory and more of an observation.

The discovery of the Off Colors is much more than new characters to Obsess over. It shows us that there are other fusions like Garnet living out there and the homeworld is trying to get rid of "defective" gems.

The second theory is my take on who shattered Pink Diamond.

I think it was Yellow Diamond.

The way the Diamonds are portrayed, it's obvious that White Diamond either has the most power, is dead, or is a fusion of the other diamonds(once again, dead). Tis would put YD BD and PD in a position with equal power divided.

One possible motive for YD shattering Pink would be so she can gain more power.

Another could be that Pink's certain affinity for the humans greatly compromised the cluster.

Either way this gives a great explanation of Yellow Diamond's behavior in The Zoo and The Trial. She's extremely guilty about killing her sister and doesn't want her other sister to fibd out, therefore she wants to just blame Rose and have Blue forget about it so she doesn't have to deal with the guilt.

Another popular one, Pearl's owner.

Obviously everyone has two suspects, White Diamond and Pink Diamond.

There's good evidence, however, to suggest she wasn't either of theirs.

First off, in The Zoo, she's seen by Yellow Diamond, Blue Diamond, and their Pearls. If she was a Diamond's Pearl she'd be instantly recognized.

Also, her gem is misshapen, and knowing the Diamonds and their need for perfection she'd never be allowed to be a Diamond's Pearl.

What do you guys think?