Chapter 2

"Yes, I will become an exorcist." I say to Mephisto. Mephisto grins.

"Perfect! But you must first give me your rose pin." Mephisto says. I hand him the pin, reluctantly.

"Eins, Zwei, Drei!" He says and then hands it backs. It's turned into a black rose. I put it back on my hair, and my hair suddenly grows to medium length.

"This will keep your hair out of your way, and a way you can communicate with me." He states seeing my surprised reaction. I can't believe it, I'm going to become an exorcist.

~.~.~

Mephisto explained everything to me yesterday, and I came here by train. I'm standing here in front of my school, and boy it's ginormous. I'm wearing my school uniform and I make my way to the entrance ceremony. It was long and boring, but now it's finally over. Almost every girl is fawning over Okumura Yukio, he's like super smart or something, I don't really know. We take our tour, and let me just say the school is bigger on the inside than outside, and then finally the day is over.

I head over to the cram school Mephisto told me about. I use my key at a random door, and enter. There's seven students and I head to the very back. Soon afterwards, another student enters. He introduces himself, Okumura Rin. He's probably Okumura Yukio's brother, maybe even twins, but probably not the Satan twins, which is what I decided to call them. Besides Mephisto didn't say anything about them in cram school.

The teacher walks in, and it's Okumura Yukio.

I don't seem surprised, after all he is like super smart. Okumura-kun is suprised, and he tries to talk to the teacher, though I'm not paying attention. This guy is just wasting our time. After a bit, we're all sent outside.

"Can you believe this guy?" I say. "He's just wasting our time!"

"You me and both." Says a guy across from me.

We wait a while, and when we walk in and the classroom is a mess, what the hell happened here?

~.~.~

~A few days later~

This girl named Moriyama Shiemi joined quite recently. It's gym class today, and it's Okumura-kun and Suguro-kun. They're running like they're competing against each other. I let my thoughts stray to the Satan twins.

"Do you wonder who they are?" Says a woman's voice. It's dark again, and the light is still there, but far away as always. Usually this only happened when a house I was staying in was burned down, but now I know who it is.

"Yes, I do wonder, do you know who those twins are?" I say.

"I do, but where would the fun be in telling you my sweet little demon."

"I'm not a demon! I'm not like you."

"Yes you are, no matter how many times you would like to deny it. But listen to me dear..." I feel cold nails pick my chin up to stare at these red eyes, almost like a mirror of my own. "Call me once the time comes, I will help you fight, I will help you release your powers."

"What do you mean?!"

I awake with a jolt and I hear, "Katsuki-san!"

"Y..Yes..?" I reply to the angry faced teacher. Suddenly his phone rings, saved by the bell.

~.~.~

~Fast forward to a while later~

"Why do we have to be in this mess?!" I say, anger heavy in my voice.

"Yeah! It was your fight after all!" Rin-chan says.

"It was his fault." Kamiki-san says.

How could she still think that?

We get the rocks off of us, and the lights suddenly turn off.

"Wh..What's happening?" I ask.

"I'll go check." says Shima-kun. Shima-kun walks to the door and opens it. An arm comes out, and Shima-kun runs behind Suguro-kun.

-A few minutes later-

Shiemi-chan is hurt, Rin-chan went outside and still hasn't came back, and Suguro-kun is still chanting. I'm tempted to take the pin out of my hair and contact Mephisto. Suddenly a voice appears in my head but I'm still conscious,

"Do you need help?" My mother asks.

"I'm perfectly fine without you." I say back.

"Doesn't look like it."

"Anyways I don't need your help of all people."

"I'll release your demon power if you like."

"Are you crazy? In front of everyone?!"

"Fine.."

I turn back to reality and there's a knife in my hand now. I look around to see if anyone saw the knife appear, but no one did. I get up, and run at the ghoul. I make an attempt at stabbing at it, while Kamiki-san uses her familiars.

I'm pretty good with a knife.

I almost stab it, but it keeps avoiding my knife. Suguro-kun finishes chanting, and the ghoul disappears. Rin-chan runs back, seeming absolutely fine. Apparently, he defeated it by himself,

Suspicious.

Suguro-kun gets mad at Rin-chan, and I don't blame him. Suddenly Mephisto appears out of no where and a bunch of instructors. So many people, I don't know what's happening, but I just suddenly faint and the last thing I see is Rin-chan rushing over with a worried look towards Shiemi-chan and I.

~.~.~