Chapter 7

I wake up, exhausted to see Amaimon looking down at me.

"Wh.. what are you doing here?!" I ask, obviously startled.

"You've been sleeping for a few days, so after Satan's son defeated me, I came here with the strength I had left." He says in his ususal bored voice.

"Did Mephisto send you here?" I say narrowing my eyes.

"No. I came here to help you get stronger to beat Okumura. You will become my underling and you will kill him and get my revenge, only if you accept. If you don't, I'll leave you alone and you'll be left to fend for yourself."

"Of course I accept, I'll kill that bastard."

"Good. We'll start your training... now."

"Wait what?" And before I know it I'm trying to run from Amaimon, using my demon speed.

After a while, I start slowing down, out of breath, and then I hear him stop behind me.

"First you need to control your power and build more stamina. I would say you're about average, not even close to Okumura's level. He's strong, and you won't be able to beat him."

I growl and start running again. He stands there for a second, and then starts chasing me. I run at a normal speed and so does he. Once it gets dark I collapse and start breathing heavily and look at the sky.

Amaimon just sits a distant away, staring at me. I turn on my side to face him.

"What is it?" I ask.

"For now you'll just do laps. You won't rest at all. You should be fine since you have a lot of power, it's just not released." He replies.

"Ugh fine." I say as I get up. Once I'm up, I start running around the whole field. And this field is huge.

I run and run until I see the sunrise. I sit down to watch the sunrise. The weird thing about this field is that it's endless. I tried running around the whole field, but as I said, there is no end. So I just ran as far away from the tree, but so I can still see it. There's this huge tree which seems like the middle of this whole field, and that's where I am right now, Amaimon sitting in the tree.

~.~.~

It's the end of the second day since Amaimon appeared. I haven't slept for two whole days, but I'm not tired.

"You're not tired are you?" Amaimon asks, as if he's reading my mind.

"Yea, surprisingly." I answer.

"Good. That proves you're strong, with the power you have hidden you can definitely beat Okumura. We'll train a bit more, and then you can go and attack Okumura."

"Ok, but can I go to sleep first?" I ask. He nods, so then I lie down and fall asleep instantly.

"Mother are you there?" I ask, the first time I want to see her. Ever since yesterday, I realized she actually does care about me, and she doesn't see me as a demon, but as a daughter. I was surprised that a demon could love, but then again she loved my father.

"Oh this is a change of events, you want to see me?" She asks. Now I can see my mother in her 'human' form. She has long curly brown hair that goes past her shoulders. she has red eyes just like mine, but her lipstick and nail polish are gone. She's wearing a black dress that is knee length. She also has a kind face, but her demon tail and her demon teeth are showing. I think I see her more clearly now since I know her better now.

"Yup." I reply.

"So is there a reason?"

"I wanted to ask you how I can beat Satan's son."

"Hmm... ok I'll tell you."

"Really?!"

"When you complete your training."

"What? But I don't know how long Amaimon will train me for! It could be years!"

"Would you like to know or not?"

"O..of course I do!"

"Then have patience."

"Yes." I say smiling a bit.

~.~.~