Chapter 4

I muster up any strength I have left and stand up. I take my black rose pin off and once it's in my palm, it turns into a long sword, with a rose at the handle.

I jump up, but so does Amaimon, but only higher. I swing the sword, but he dodges to the side, but then he gets hit.

When he moved to the side, my attack didn't stop there. Instead after I missed, red and blue flames flung out from the sword and hit him, knocking him towards the ground, and that what the first time I saw him look amused.

"At least this girl got a hit on me, so am I free to go?" Amaimon says to Mephisto, who has been quiet this whole time. He nods, and then we appear in his office, but Amaimom is gone.

"Where'd he go?" I ask Mephisto.

"He went to have his own fun." He answers.

He's silent for a while, and finally I can't take it.

"Say something!" I shout.

"Hehe~ it seems that I've underestimated you. You are very capable, but you're just not used to it. It's amazing how you could do that considering you passed out from summoning a knife."

I feel my face turn red,"Th-that was my first time!"

And then it all comes back to me, and suddenly I faint again.

"Did you want to see me that bad my darling?" A woman's voice says, but not just any woman, my mother.

"What would you like, mother?"

"I would like you to come over to my side."

"And who's side are you on? Demons?"

"Oh of course not darling. I am a very powerful demon, but time and love has made me weak. Demons and humans alike, they're all twisted."

"So are you saying my father was twisted too?"

She goes silent and then I feel a cold, loose, hug embrace me from the back, and then she whispers into my ear, "Your father was very wonderful don't you forget that. He-he was amazing. He sacrificed so much to save us, he even sacrificed- he sacrificed his life for us. Demons and humans had tried to stop us, but it was true love. Now in time you'll learn more about it."

"I want to know now, mother."

She gets up, and walks around in front of me, not really going anywhere. All I can see is her red, sharp nails, her red, glossy lips, and her red, devilish eyes, the rest is just a gray blur.

"How about this my little demon, I will tell you when you unleash your full power, your full wrath."

I hesitate, but then nod.

"Good now we got ourselves a deal."

I wake up, drenched in sweat.

I'm on my bed now, Mephisto must've brought me here.

I get up to take a shower.

Well I'm the shower, I think of a way for a way to unleash my full power, and then it hits me.

"I'll use it against Satan's child."

~.~.~