Chapter 6

I run towards Shura and our swords collide.

We both back away, and then start fighting.

"How long have you suspected Rin for?" She asks.

"So it's Rin-chan, eh? I never guessed it would be him."

I played it off naturally, but I couldn't help feeling a bit heartbroken. Rin-chan was a good friend, and now I think I might have to kill him. I was a bit sloppy after that, and eventually Shura pushed me down and ran off.

I saw blue flames towards the direction Shura was heading.

So it's Rin-chan?

Why Rin?

He helped me, I never thought someone could make me feel like that, make me feel, not lonely, wanted.

I transform and I lie in my back, looking up at the sky. I promised my mother I'd unleash my full power on Satan's son. Now is the chance.

I get up, and I don't know how long I've been lying down but it seems the fight is over, and so is my chance. When I get up and look around I don't see anyone so I go look for Mephisto.

When I find him I see the paladin standing there with Rin-chan unconscious.

"And who is this?" He asks. Everyone turns their heads towards me.

"She's a girl in their class." Mephisto answers.

"Shura do you know who this girl is?" He asks.

"Yea she's a demon who stopped me from getting near Rin." Shura says.

"Mephisto did you know she was a demon?"

"No not at all, she must've snuck in."

That bastard.

"I see. We should take her with us just in case."

No, I won't let them. I won't let my life end like this.

I run, I run as fast as I can, and I can hear Shura behind me.

"Give it up Katsuki-san!"

I won't.

"Come back here!"

I won't let her get me. I look behind me, and I see Shiemi-chan running behind her.

"Wait Rose! Please explain Rose, this can't be your fault, were you possessed?!" She says.

Shura looks behind, just as shocked as I am.

That stupid girl, guess I couldn't run either way, I'll have to fight them.

I turn around, transforming again.

~.~.~

I turn around, transforming again.

"I'll finish you once and for all." I say.

She looks at me pissed, and then runs back holding Shiemi-chan.

"Fight me you coward!" I say running back, but then stop.

This is my chance to get away.

I run away, much faster now in this form.

What will happen to me from now on?

I keep running and running and running and I don't stop till morning.

I somehow reach the field that I always go to. I must've teleported here, but that doesn't matter right now. I lay back, exhausted. This time I don't even have Mephisto to come, I only have my mother.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

"Hello my dear darling." I can see a faint outline of a woman, with long hair and red eyes, red lips, red nails.

She comes towards me and takes the black rose pin out of my hair.

She takes it in her hands and then opens them up, and it's red again.

She puts it back in my hair, and it grows to its original length. I'm back in my regular red dress.

"How I wish we could have all lived a normal life, away from this demon world, but your father has passed on, and my love is gone, but I have you, my child."

She gives me a hug, and I can feel warmth coming from her, not the coldness of a demon, but the warmth of a mother.

~.~.~