Chapter 5

"I'll use it against Satan's son."

~.~.~

I've said that yesterday, and now I'm sitting in class, looking at a woman named Shura. Apparently she was Yamada-kun, who never talked much, and it looks like Rin-chan knows her, just like Rin-chan knew Shiemi-chan.

~Fast forward to school trip~

We're going for a school trip, boring though. I've decided my only goal is to find Satan's son. Mephisto's words haunt me from what he said before we left,

"I will kill you if you don't find Satan's son."

"But I thought you knew who he was!" I replied to him.

"I do, but remember I am testing you, and if I see you weak I'll have no need for you. You'll work with Amaimon, and you must follow his orders no matter what, oh and you don't have a choice." He finishes with his signature grin showing his demon teeth.

I come back to the present. Mr. Okumura explains what we'll have to do in the night, and we start setting up. I go and help the girls, obviously.

~Time skip to the night~

We get ready to go. At this point I have to go to Amaimon. Mr. Okumura gives us the signal and we all head out. I find my way towards Amaimon, and he takes my backpack, and I'm supposed to pretend he took me hostage. We wait, but I can't take the silence so I ask,

"So who's Satan's son?"

"You'll find out soon."

I have a feeling he wouldn't even have answered that, so I stay silent the rest of the time, and then he fires a signal, which is supposed to be used if we give up, or to light a lantern.

I head towards a lantern, and I find Kamiki-san. We head back together. I help push it with her familiars, so I can get credit. We head back and see puppet guy. A while later the rest appear.

Amaimon appears with his pet. Originally the plan was to hurt Shiemi-chan, but I insisted that they don't. Shura does something, and he gets launched back.

While Shura's applying holy water to everyone, I run away towards Amimon. Amaimon soon appeares to the campsite with me sitting in his arms.

"What did you do to her?" Shura asks.

Rin-chan starts chasing us, while Shura fends off his pet. Rin-chan tries to attack, but Amaimon flicks him back, that kid is such an idiot. Amaimon goes after him, while I go towards Shura. Shura's still fighting his pet. I appear, and the pet draws back and dissappears.

"Katsuki-san? Is that you?" Shura says.

"Yes it is."

"Get back in the magic circle quick! I'm going after Rin."

"I don't think so."

"Huh?"

I take my rose pin out of my hair, throw it up, and then a sword lands in my hand, the same one I use against Amaimon in training, but this time my appearance has slightly changed too. Instead of my school uniform, I'm wearing a shoulder less/no sleeve black dress that's knee length with black lase on the bottom. I'm wearing no shoes, and instead on my feet are green vines that go all the way up to my waist. My hair is as long as it used to be, in pigtails. My ears are longer, and I have a black tail sticking out.

"Let's dance."

I run towards Shura, and our swords collide.

~.~.~