Chpater 9

We then teleport to the school grounds, and right there, in front of me, is Okumura Rin.

"Rose, what are you doing here?" He says, surprised.

"I came to finish you." I reply. I have to kill him, he's Satan's son, and Satan has burned down all the houses I've stayed in, it's his fault.

I throw my rose pin in the air, and once I catch it, I'm transformed, and so is Rin.

We run at each other, swords colliding as I fought with Shura once.

We start fighting, and he's winning, but he hasn't seen my full power.

I'm about to unleash it, until I hear footsteps.

I look to the side and see Shiemi.

"Shiemi? Get away from here it's dangerous!" Rin says. That makes me more mad, I'm not safe?

Shiemi then looks at me, and she doesn't look sacred. Rin is concentrated on her, so I attack.

I run at him, piercing him with my sword in his stomach while Shiemi yells, "Rin!"

He still stands, and then smiles and looks me in the eye.

"You thought that could beat me?" And then he does the same with me, so now our swords are piercing each other.

I look down at his sword, and then i look in his eyes.

"Same goes for you Rin."

I pierce my sword all the way through, and then jump back, my hole immediately closing up, his still there.

"H-how?" He asks. I only look at him and smile.

"You have no idea what I've been through to do this," and then I run at him, aiming my sword at his heart, while he stands there, dumbfounded.

But before I can make the final blow, in comes Shura, protecting Rin. I look around, and I see the rest of the class, and Shiemi panting. I guess she went to go get some help.

"Come on Shura, not this again."

"I still have unfinished business with you."

I scoff. She can't beat me. I've trained to beat Satan's son, this should be easy enough.

I run at her, and I'm a moment she's on the ground. It was like a flash, and everyone looks confused. I smile, and then look towards Rin, who's looking at Shura. I then say,

"Ready to die, Rin?" I ask.

I then back away a bit, and point my sword in front of me, facing towards Rin. I close my eyes, and I feel fire surround me. I open my eyes, and there is fire surrounding me in a circle.

"Rose Katsuki. Successor of Gehenna, I have come to reclaim my throne by killing the one in front of me, Satan's son. When I rule, I will conquer Assia and let the two worlds collide together. My mother, Erai, the true holder of Gehenna will rule with me." After mentioning my mother, the flames turn blue. "I will now kill Rin Okumura."

Then blue flames come out of my sword, hitting Rim in his heart, and then he collapses, and so do I.

~.~.~

"Did I win?"

"No dear child you haven't."

"What do you mean? I obviously killed him."

My eyes suddenly open, and I quickly get up to see Rin standing in front of me, and Shura in front of the class, not about to let anyone touch them, and her sword pointing at Rin. My eyes go back to Rin, and I realized he's possessed, possessed my Satan.

"Satan."

"Katsuki."

I try not to jump back in surprise, it actually speaks!

"What do you want? I'm the true successor of Gehenna."

"I have taken my place. Your mother was too weak to rule, a woman possibly can't rule, and anyways, love has made her weak."

"Don't talk about my mother like that! You... you've burned down everywhere I've stayed! I shouldn't even be talking to you!"

"Oh so you still think that's me? Haven't you seen your blue flames, you have burned down all the houses you've stayed in."

"What do you mean?! Don't lie to me!"

"Believe what you want, but you did it."

"L-liar!" I then run at him, ready to attack, but before I got to him, he swings his hand towards me, and our comes blue flames. They hit me, and they are hotter than anything I have ever felt, I would've died, if it wasn't for my powers.

"What, how can you survive that?" He asks.

"I can beat you any day." I then yell, while running towards him again, this time hitting his chest, and then turning my sword to get Satan out without killing Rin, because last time Satan has saved him. After that, Rin collapses towards the ground, and I let my transformation go. The class runs over to Rin, while Shura handcuffs me. I don't complain, and simply follow Shura, but this whole time I haven't seen Amaimon.

~.~.~