Chapter 11

"Now everyone, the guest of honor, Rose Katsuki, the princess of Gehenna!"

Everyone goes silent, and looks at me like I'm some monster, except for my class, they just look at me surprised. Maybe no one here knew what they were really here for.

I walk up to the stage, taking the mic from Mephisto.

"Hello everyone. Yes I am now the princess of Gehenna. As the princess, I will make sure that no more demons harm the humans. It will be a difficult job, but I will do it. I will be used as a vessel for Satan, and he has decided to comply with my wishes, as long as I don't kill any demons. Now I need your help, will you help?"
I finish. I stand there, waiting for a response. Then someone starts clapping, Rin. So does the rest of my class, and then some more people, and more, and then the whole hall is clapping. I put the mic back into place, and then I exit the stage, and head over to my classmates.

~.~.~

Today is the first day of class. I head over to my class. I'm supposed to start sending demons back to Gehenna in a month. I walk towards my morning classes. I bump into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry." He says while picking up my books.

"N-no it's ok!" I reply.

He then hands me my books and looks at me, and this is when I get the first chance to see him clearly.

He has black unkept hair, with dark green eyes, and he seems like the bad boy type.

"Thanks..." I say, and take my books from him, and then we start walking away from each other.

I get through my classes, and then head over to cram school.

While I'm walking, I start thinking about how much I've changed.

I used to be more stubborn and defensive around others, but now I feel like I can open up more, mostly to my classmates, or those close.

I enter the classroom and sit down at my usual spot.

I get through class, and head over to Rin and Renzo.

"Hey guys! Wanna go get something to eat after school?" I ask.

"Sure" they reply in union.

I walk with them towards the parlor.

We order our ice creams, and sit down and start talking.

"Hey, you're Katsuki Rose, right?" The boy asks.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I ask.

"Well my friend over here found something you dropped earlier." He then waves at his friend to come over. The friend walks over,

"Hi, remember me?"

"Oh yeah I do!"

He then hands me a book, "you dropped this and I forgot to give you it, oh and by the ways my name is Hirai Susumu."

"Thanks again and sorry for bumping into you earlier.."

"Haha it's fine, we all make mistakes, right?"

"I guess :)." And then we say bye to each other, and he walks off with his friend.

~.~.~