Chapter 13

"What is it Mephisto? I have to work on my project."

"I know, I won't take much of your time."

"Where are we anyways?" I say looking around at the black surrounding.

"We're in Gehenna."

"W-what?!" I look down to see the watching eyes of some low demons.

"Calm down, anyways I'd like to talk about your duties as the princess of Gehenna."

"But it hasn't been a month."

"The Gregori needs you, and you also better watch out for the Paladin, he already hates Satan's son."

"O-ok, when will I start?"

"Tomorrow."

I simply nod.

"And you'll also have to reject your lovers." He says with a wink. I glare at him, but again nod in response.

We're back, and it's still 5, which is the time Mephisto and I went to Gehenna, who is that creep anyways?

I sprint over to the park, the boys waiting for me there. This is the last day we get to work on our project.

"Renzo, Rin, and Hirai-kun, I have my answer." The all nod, anxious for my answer.

"I'm sorry, I have to focus on other things in life too."

They're all silent for a minute.

Renzo sighs, "Yeah I guess I was expecting something like that, I guess I got rejected so many times I didn't focus on the one who I really love."

"Yeah I guess same here." And then Renzo And Rin share this mischievous, perverted smiles.

"Hirai-kun?" He smiles.

"I hope this doesn't affect our friendship."

"It won't." I reply with a smile.

~.~.~

"What is this place supposed to be?" I say, my eyes widening.

"This is where you'll start, clean out all the demons here. It might look like a lot, but we know you can do it, we have high hopes for you." And with that the woman leaves, leaving me alone in this gooey, icky, place.

I take my sword out, and I will my flames to turn blue.

"It's holy fire!" I hears the whispers of the demons hiss.

"Listen to me you demons, I am the princess of Gehenna. I am the daughter of Erai, listen to me or you'll all be cleansed."

"Erai, Erai!"

After that, many demons disappear.

"Go now, this is your last warning."

The demons whisper amongst themselves, and then a white spirt resembling a fox and a cat appears.

"I am the ruler of this place, and I have heard you are the daughter of Erai. I will help you if you agree to let me accompany you on your journeys, but your heart must not waver or you would not want to live anymore."

"Ok."

"The deal is sealed, these demons will go back to Gehenna."

With that, he disappears along with the demons, and is as good as new.

I head back, and I tell the others I've finished. They send the woman to go and check, and once she sees all the demons gone, everyone congratulates me.

But I didn't know, from then on my life would be a living hell.

~.~.~