Chapter 3

Suguro-kun gets mad at Rin-chan. and I don't blame him. Suddenly Mephisto appears out of no where and a bunch of instructors. So many people, I don't know what's happening, but I just suddenly faint and the last thing I see is Rin-chan rushing over with a worried look towards me and Shiemi.

~.~.~

I wake up in a hospital bed.

I look around at my surroundings to see Shiemi-chan on a bed, sleeping. I look ahead of me, and Mephisto is standing there.

"Had fun?" Mephisto says with a smirk.

"Why did I faint?" I ask.

"You're not telling me something." He replies.

"First answer my question."

"I can't answer your question if you don't answer mine's."

"Fine.." and I tell him about the voice in my head, my mother's voice.

"Hmm I see."

"What?"

"Your mother probably gave you that knife, and it used up some of your energy, but that means you aren't very strong."

"Are you calling me weak?"

"Heh, I guess I am."

"Don't underestimate me."

"I am, but if you are weak that means you don't stand a chance against Satan's son."

"It's not like I can practice."

"Hm.. I think I know the right person."

~.~.~

Today I'm supposed to be at the amusement park for a mission, but instead I'm supposed to be "sick."

I head over to the clown's office. I knock, and enter.

"Welcome." Mephisto says.

"Hey, so what am I supposed to be doing?" I ask. Before he could answer, a teenage boy drops behind me from the ceiling and closes the door I forgot to close.

"This is Amaimon, King of Earth, and he will train you."

"Amaimon... Amaimon?! Why would a big-shot like him train me?"

"Because he's the only demon who can keep your secret."

"So where are we gonna train?"

"Eins, Zwei, Drei!" And suddenly we're in the empty field, Damn you Mephisto..

~5 mins later~

What I've learned so far, is that I suck.

~5 mins before~

I stand in a fighting stance, ready for him to come after me. He jumps up, and kicks me right in the guts, still with a plain expression on his face. I'm sent flying back, but he doesn't stop there. He punches, and kicks, and by now I'm bleeding.

"You need my help don't you?" My mothers voice asks.

"N..No" I'm so tired I can barely get that out.

"Do you know why you are so weak?"

I don't answer.

"It's because I've kept your power held back, that's why. If you just ask me for help, you could be restored to what you are supposed to be, strong, and feared."

I don't answer, or rather I can't, or maybe I just don't want to.

"Fine.. but I will give you this sword, just ask me for my help and I'll help you, goodbye for now my darling~"

I wake up to find Amaimon leaning over me.

"She's awake!" He calls out to Mephisto, seeming rather bored.

I muster up any strength I have left and stand up. I take my black rose pin off and once it's in my palm, it turns into a long sword, with a rose at the handle.

~.~.~

AN: Hope you enjoyed that chapter :)

Peace :D