Chapter 12

It's been a week, and I've gotten closer to Hirai-kun, and I'm mostly glad I have a friend outside of the world of demons. Apparently Hirai-kun was in my class. I mean I knew Rin and Renzo were in my class, but I never payed attention to anyone else.

I'm waiting for my name to be called for a group project we're going to be doing.

"Hirai-kun, Okumura-kun, Shima-kun, and Katsuki-san."

Wow, what was the unlikely chance of that.

Everyone shuffles over to their groups, and the boys head over to me.

"Hey!" Rin says.

"Hi." Renzo replies, looking kind of pissed, I don't think he likes Hirai-kun.

"Hey everyone." Hirai-kun replies with a smile.

"Okay, let's get this project started."

We start working, and it's going pretty good.

Class ends, and we decide to make a plan.

"Let's meet up in the park after school." Hirai-kun asks.

"Sure, is that fine with everyone else?" I ask.

Rin and Renzo nod.

"Okay then! We'll meet up at five." I say, knowing that's when cram school ends.

~.~.~

~5:30~

It's been half an hour, and no one has came yet. I sit down on a bench, feeling pissed. Since they didn't decide to come in time I'll just start by myself. While I'm setting up, I can see Renzo, Rin, and Hirai-kun walking towards me.

"Nice of you to show up." I say once they're at the table.

"Haha, sorry we met up on our way here, so we came together, sorry to keep you waiting." Hirai-kun apologizes with a smile, but the tension is heavy.

"Did something happen?" I ask.

"No-" Hirai-kun starts, but is interrupted by Renzo.

"Yes. Rose, we have something to tell you."

"O-ok?"

Then, suddenly in union they say, "Rose/Katsuki-san, I like you."

I'm startled at the sudden statement. I see Rin and Renzo as brothers, and I've only know Hirai-kun, but likes that ever stopped anyone.

"Um, I don't know how to respond, will you give me some time too think about it?" I ask.

"Sure."

And with that we start to work on our project, but the tension, it's just feels so awkward. We eventually finish up after a long hour, and then say some awkward goodbye's and head home.

~.~.~

While I'm lying in my bed, I think about what they said, and I think I know my answer.

~.~.~

Heyo. I don't know if I'll continue this, but I thought I'd just add this little chapter ¯\_()_/¯ tell me what you think, and if you want me to continue this or not.

MusicAnime

Out