Chapter 10

"I can beat you any day." I then yell, while running towards him again, this time hitting his chest, and then turning my sword to get Satan out without killing Rin, because last time Satan had saved him. After that, Rin collapses towards the ground, and I let my transformation go. The class runs over to Rin, while Shura handcuffs me. I don't complain, and simply follow Shura, but this whole time I haven't seen Amaimon.

~.~.~

I sit in the dungeon under the school grounds. I've been sitting here for a week, and the last person I saw was Shura locking me in here. I haven't tried to escape, and I don't plan to. There's nothing bothering me here, and no responsibilities. I can feel the handcuffs burning my wrists, but I ignore the pain, since I've been experience pain during my training. During my training, the thing Amaimon taught me most was stamina, and dealing with pain. I've gone weeks without food, and only pain, so I'm fine, or am I?

~.~.~

It's been a week, and I know I'm being watched. They just won't leave me alone here for 2 weeks. I think I might start to go insane if I stay here any longer.

~.~.~

"Mother?" I ask.

I'm not alone, I still have her.

"Yes Rose?"

"What really happened to my father?"

She sighs and then says, "Listen closely."

Then there's a different scene in front of me. It's a nice house, somewhere out in the countryside. I see a baby in a crib which I assume is me. I also see my mother on one side, and the back, which I'm assuming, is my father. My two parents are looking at me, tears of joy in their eyes.

"That's you, and that's your father over there." I hear my mothers voice, but not the one coming out of the flashback, the one next to the  'now' me.

Then, there's a different scene. My mother is cradling me in her arms and my father is fighting off, humans? Or demons?

My mother seems hesitant to run, but my father is telling us to go, and that's when I catch the first glimpse of my fathers face, and his face is so gentle. I feel like crying, but I obviously don't. After all, I've never cried. He tells us to go, and my mother starts running, tears in her eyes, and since I'm following a flashback of me, I don't see my father behind us, and I hear a gunshot, and that's the end of my flashback.

"So what did you think?" My mother asks.

"He was a kind father wasn't he?" I ask.

"Yes, he was."

~.~.~

"Had a nice sleep?" I regain consciousness to see Mephisto standing in front of me with his usual grin.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, almost spitting at him.

"You have been in here for two weeks, and we have considered you dangerous. You will again be attending True Cross Academy with your classmates, and we will observe you.

What? I'll have to go there? After I just tried to kill Rin?

~.~.~

A few days later I'm all cleaned up and I'm ready to face my classmates and apologize to them. I have found out something that I never thought possible.

There's supposed to be a banquet, in honor of me apparently, but the others don't know that. I'm wearing a nice blue dress that's above my knees, like a mono skirt. The top has black lace, where the sleeves and neck line are. I'm have my hair out, but the part that drags on to the ground is loosely clipped onto my hair, and I'm wearing my red rose pin. I'm also wearing black heels, matching with the black lace.

I head down, and there's everyone. I go over to them, and I politely bowed and said, "I'm sorry for my actions, can you please forgive me?" I say to the class.

"You should really be apologizing to Rin." Says Bon. I nod, and then look at Rin.

I bow to him, "Rin, I'm really sorry, but can you forgive me?" I ask.

"O-of course!" He says. I look up, and he's smiling.

"Thank you!" I say. I have no reason to hold a grudge against him. For two reasons.

The first, he's Satan's son, not Satan.

Two, when I found out that thing, I not longer gave a grudge against Satan with that compromise.

"Hello everyone. We have all gathered here today for one specific reason, but before that, let the rest begin!" Says Mephisto.

I look around, and everyone is at the food. With everyone clamped in one area, I can see how huge this is, there's no words to express it.

I'm not hungry, so I don't eat anything. Once Shiemi and Izumo, which I've decided that I'm calling everyone in the class by their first names, anyways once Shiemi and Izumo get their food, we start chatting a little bit. At one point I see Yukio, and I head over to him to apologize. He doesn't seem mad really, maybe because I'm not trying to kill his twin brother anymore?

After a bit, Mephisto comes onto the stage and everyone goes quiet.

"Now everyone, the guest of honor, Rose Katsuki, the princess of Gehenna!"

~.~.~