~Becoming His Girlfriend~

-NARUTO-

The next week, Naruto had wanted to ask you the next big question of his lifetime, or at least with you. His hands were sweaty, his heart beating fast. He slowly raised his hand to your door, then banging on it gently.

Opening the door, you were just waking up, so you were still wearing your pajamas, your hair messed up, and face bare. Blinking a couple of times, you raised an eyebrow. "N-Naruto?..." you said, perking your lips as you stared up at him.

"M-Morning!" he said, giving you a closed eye smile "Y/n..can I ask you something?" he asked, biting his lip. "Of course, Naruto." you replied, letting out a soft yawn. Once you were down, you stretched out your arms.

Gulping quietly, he blushed deep red. "I-I wanted to ask you if you could be my..." Naruto mumbled, stopping mid way. His heart began to beat more and more faster.

"Be your?..." you asked, raising an eyebrow. "G-Girlfriend." Naruto said, looking at your straight in the face.

 Your cheeks became the same shade of red like his face, smiling softly as you hugged him tightly. "Of course, Naruto." you whispered, giggling. He kissed your forehead, snuggling in the hug as you two stayed like that.

-SASUKE-

He looked over at you, the building lights low. It was past the time people were supposed to be working, and you and him were working past the clock.

Alone.

Sasuke scanned the area before getting off his seat, walking out his office. "Y/n." he called out, your head looking up at him with tired eyes.

"Yes Sasuke?" you said, walking over to him. "I need you to do one last thing." Sasuke told you. "Of course, anything for you." you said, smiling.

"Be mine." Sasuke said, grabbing your shoulder and caressing it with his thumb. Your face froze, blushing lightly. "B-Be....yours?" you repeated. Sasuke nodded, blushing lightly himself.

"Will, if I'll be yours...you have to be mine also." you replied, smiling wider before pecking his lips. Sasuke blushed more, staring down at you with a shocked expression.

Winking, you backed away, grabbing your purse. "I think I'm going to go home. Goodnight, Sasuke." you said to him, smiling softly as you walked past him.

"Goodnight Doll." he said, looking back over his shoulder to watch you walk away. Hearing his nickname, your cheeks only got much more red again as you looked down at the ground.

-KIBA-

Kiba and you had just finished your workouts, both of you sweaty as you two chugged water, savoring the plain but refreshing drink. You could feel the sweat dripping from your forehead and your neck, your body numb from the amount of sets you did.

Once you were done, you wiped your mouth, looking at Kiba. "You did ten more push ups than usual, nice job!" you told him, panting softly as he smirked, shrugging.

"Hey, I mean 120 isn't that bad!" he said, making you giggle. At the same time, three muscular guys walking towards the two of you.

"Hey, there's other ways to get sweaty, why not try them out with me, hottie?" one man called out, smirking at you. On the other hand, looked up at Kiba, not knowing what to do.

Kiba, on the other hand, glared at him, grabbing you by the waist gently. "I think you're just to short to notice she already has a tall boyfriend, so back off!" he said, your face turning bright red, your mouth opening up slightly, slowly nodding.