(30+ Readers Special) 'M Y J E W E L I E T'

GUYS I'M SO SORRY THIS IS THE WORST ONE SHOT EVER AH I WAS WATCHING ROMEO AND JULIET AND MY CORNY SELF WANTED TO INFLUENCE THAT ON TO MY BOOK AGH CRINGEY I'M JUST SAYING IS THIS WHAT MY LIFE HAS BECAME UGH THE STRUGGLE OF BEING A FANFICTION AUTHOR >_<

K, BYE BYE LOVELIES~<3

o)o(o

Training was all you did almost when you weren't doing missions. Once and awhile, you liked training with Neji. Though he could be a little ignorant at times, he was your closest friend. 

The only problem? The Hyuga and L/n clan both hated each other. Literally! Any eye contact, verbal conversation, being in another clan's presence...meant total uproar. It was mostly because the two of your clans had similar kekkei genkais. 

Your family had Kōmoribijon. It gave you the ability to see everything in the dark, even heat sensory. It gave you the ability to see five miles away in the dark, too(thanks to the heat sensory).

Despite the clash of clans, or the harsh responsibilities given to you from your father, you enjoyed being with the Hyuga. Neji wasn't like his family. He wasn't afraid to interact with someone like you. Ever since you two were seven, both of you enjoyed hanging out together, sneaking away from homes and meeting up. 

The only reason of why people never found out in the clan was due to the fact you and him were smart and hid your tracks. Clever for two little kids, huh? 

Back into present time, it was sunset, and both of you were sweaty and awfully filthy from training to hard. Standing next to him and watching the sunset go down, you pulled out a water bottle. 

"Nice job training today, Hyuga." you said, smiling at him. Neji glanced over at you, rolling his eyes. "You could use some training L/n." he said. Laughing, you felt comfortable with your enemy's cousin. And one thing you were comfortable about specifically...being with him. 

It's been almost two weeks you've been hiding this...feeling. Emotion. You father described the feeling you read in romance novel "A tricky thing that took one very beautiful girl and one strong man to discover how to figure it out." Well, you already failed that...you were average beautiful, in your opinion. 

Why would Neji like you, being only a small, petite/thick person, and let alone a L/n. And almost everyone was a jerk in your clan except from you.

Especially that future fiance you were going to be forced to marry. Who even did forced marriages anymore?

"I heard Naruto came back, have you seen him?" you asked, noticing him glare at you. "What do you care about him?" he asked, making your roll your eyes. "Um, Neji, come on. He's everyone's friend." you said, patting his shoulder gently. "R-Right...." he mumbled.

"Anyways, I have to go before Dad finds me. Night!" you said, your usual cheerful self walking away. You left the Hyuga alone, who waited until he couldn't see you to begin walking. 

You were greeted home by your fiance, one of the greatest shinobi in your clan. Edano L/n. What grossed you out more was the he was your second cousin(your cousin's son). He was one of the many people who fought with the Hyugas, claiming to be even himself "the greatest L/n shinobi at the age of fifteen." What a show off. 

"Hey, cutie-" you heard him say as you entered. He had bright blue eyes and h/c hair, that was half short and the other part styled in a man bun. Greeting with a tiny smile, you waved at him. "Hi, Edano." you said, walking farther from him. 

"Oh come on, don't you want to spend time with your fiance?" he called out to you. Turning your head, you shook it vigorously. "Nope...not really." smacking your lips quietly before continuing to look straight ahead.