~You Go On Vacation (Part 2, Last Part)

-NARUTO-

Grabbing your sandals from off under your feet, you welcomed the soft warm sand as your feet began to sink in it. Naruto was next to you as he did the same thing.

"It's surprisingly not crowded..." You mumbled, looking over at him with a smile. He nodded in agreement, smiling back. You two were already in your swimwear, so you were immediately going in the water.

Watching you run to the ocean in your​ bikini with many straps. It was the same when you took him wit you to go bikini shopping, it seemed. Naruto blushed lightly before running after you. You were surprised the water wasn't exactly cold.

Naruto tackled you from behind, causing you to squeal and laugh as you tried getting out his grip. He smirked as he lifted you up from the water, looking up at you.

"N-Naruto, wait!" You were saying, trying l stop laughing. "Nope~!" He purred loudly, mercilessly dumping you in to the water. He waited for you to emerge up back to the surface, but noticed you had not.

Beggining to get worried, he called out your name. Little did he know, you were behind him. Smirking, you jumped on to his back, then pulled him backwards in to the water.

Naruto came back up with you, both of you laughing together. Once you two came back to the surface, you hugged him. "Thank you for taking me here." you told him softly. He gave you a closed eye smile, scratching the back of his neck.

-SASUKE-

After you two were done looking at the big and elegant waterfalls, Sasuke took you back to the hotel to rest. Several hours later, you two went back out to the tourist area.

"Are we going to the Niagara Falls?" You asked him. Sasuke shrugged, looking down at you. "We're going to something else." He told you.

Sasuke got you two passes to go to the "Cave of Winds," which was an area in which peoples can get really close up to the water falls. Getting on your mustard yellow ponchos, you guys walked outside to the area.

The waterfall was already going you small droplets on the one thing that kept you from getting wet. Sasuke's hair even got soaked, making it look weird. You laughed at it, only to feel your hair soaked as well. Then he smirked at you, chuckling in a deep tone.

Once you two were done from seeing the waterfall very close, you two went back to the hotel. They had a hot tub, so you two also decided to go do that.

Letting out a sigh as your body slowly entered the hot tub, Sasuke entered with you. "Thank you for taking me here, Sasuke." You whispered to him. He looked over at you, placing a small kiss on your temple.

"No problem, Doll."

-SHIKAMARU-

One place Shikamaru wanted to take you? To the Walk of Fame. After all, you talked about some of the singers that have been added on to it. But there was also more things than just musicians. They also had tv shows, actors, movies, and possibly a highly popular book. Though that was rare.

"It's not as crowded as I though it would be." You told Shikamaru. He nodded in agreement, holding your hand. "Not a lot of people come here around this time." He told you. "Most of them come when the area is at it's hottest for some reason."

You two began to look around the places, and the stars that had names on them, taking photos and sch. There was even a museum about the history of film making. You found in informational, and it also had some cool figurines.

At the end of the day, he took you to a nice restaurant with food you and him loved eating. Shikamaru was able to get you two a spot at a window. The waitress sat you two down and asked for your drinks, you ordering f/d and he ordered a sweet tea.