~NEW YEARS SPECIAL~

Yep, another special already coming your way! This is also technically the last chapter of 2017 :O

Oh yeah, I saw this photo and it's super kawaii :3
(OMG SAMMIE THAT'S SOOOOOOOO 2017 -____________-)

(*shut up**)

Now I'm so sincerely sorry for the late update....I guess Wattpad was doing something because I was having a hard time typing. Updates will be super slow because of this, and soo.....nice way to start this year >.<

Mkay....why not....WHY NOT....talk about New Years Resolutions! Mine start off with simply getting more sleep, but also being mindful in the way I talk. There's so many more, but those are my top. Oh...and good SAT scores. And....straight As still :V or maybe one B I guess, one of my AP classes are super hard.

What're yours? Comment what yours are!

POSITIVE NOTE OF THE WEEK!

Let's talk about goals! Not like...well, okay, kind of like an analogy of a soccer goal vs. a real, physical/mental goal. Think about it; you need every single team member to work together in order to reach the other side and make a goal.

Imagine each and everyone of those players some sort of part in your brain or personality: determination, energy, mindfulness, etc. They all need to work together to accomplish little or big goals! Maybe your goals are something new, and you might even be a bit nervous. Take it step by step; no need to rush it! Goals can take of minutes, days, or even years to accomplish!

Patience is the ultimate key to achieving a goal. If you're to inpatient, you might forfeit the game, meaning that the enemies of your field (negative traits like procrastination, etc. ETC.) win. They win. Simple as that.

Hope you all are having an amazing New Years!

Bye bye, lovelies~<3

-NARUTO-

A new year. Naruto was beyond excited, alongside with you. He told you about how every New Years Eve his grandfather, Jiraiya, would take him to the park to eat ramen and watch the fireworks shoot all over Konoha. Though he wasn't alive any more, it still didn't mean he couldn't watch them. In fact, the two of you invited a couple of friends.

"Y/n!" Sakura shouted out to you, a shiny white smile on her face. Smiling back at her, you greeted her with a hug once you walked up to her. "Nice seeing you, Sakura." you told her, putting the past behind yourself. Sasuke and Naruto were outside, getting chairs and blankets to set on the grass for the fireworks. The sand siblings even brought a ton of food, making Choji's eyes enlarge with delight of the sight of crunchy, salted chips.

Naruto grabbed your hand, pulling you away from Sakura. "We'll meet you at the park, Sakura!" he told her, the pinkette nodding while she went back towards Sasuke and everyone else. As the sunset went down, everyone drove towards Konoha Park.

~

"What time is it?" Shikamaru mumbled, Temari rolling her eyes as she glanced at her phone. "Eleven fifty nine pm. We already did everything, everyone has probably ate something..." You stared up at the sparkly sky, the stars looking like little fireflies.

Feeling someone's hand on your shoulder, you turned your head. Naruto, your favorite knucklehead. "Our last night sky this year..." he murmured, looking up at the stars as well. Humming in agreement, you leaned against him. "But also our first year..kind of. Well, it's been eleven or twelve months I think...right?" you asked him, both of you laughing.