NUMBER SOMETHING SOMETHING SPECIAL

I am so proud of US for achieving one of the top 1,000 fanfiction books in the current time of Wattpad. I say "us" because none of this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you guys. I would've probably just been that one author that makes many books, but never have community. I love you guys!

Again, THANK YOU!!!! 

And the winner is.....SASUNARU! Guys I have never written a yaoi before, so excuse my straight terminology. I was pretty guilty not doing the others....so...I tried my best to add everyone in! AND- it's modern! I think it's time for a modern NS. Or SN. Besides it is a modern book!

*Ahem* 

NOW INTRODUCING: 

Mistakes

warning: slightly smutty, so be prepared...and protected ;)

>>*<<

Why did he do it?

Why was he tormenting me?

Naruto Uzimaki sat by the window, staring out into space as Kakashi was teaching the class. He couldn't stop thinking...about him. 

Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto's long term jerk-friend for the past eight months. They became best friends. But now, the young duckbutt was just being an asshole. No matter the past experience they had together, no matter the small smile they gave each other. 

All of it was long and dead. 

>>*<<

"Sasuke Kun!" Sakura called out to her boyfriend, running towards him in a cheerful manner. He, on the other hand, was cold as ever. Walking towards his car, the Uchiha turned his head back around. 

Why was he dating Sakura, you ask? It was to get rid of this secret lust for Naruto. Sasuke was ashamed. He didn't know how he began to fall in love with a guy...he was hiding the truth about his sexuality. Yes, Sasuke was gay. No one knew, not even Naruto, not even Itachi. 

He felt all alone. 

"Hn." he said, frowning like always. "I was wondering..." she said, giggling softly as she placed her hand on his chest, leaning forwards and going on her tippie toes. "If we could have some fun at your place." 

Sasuke stared at her for a second, until he noticed Naruto's bright blonde hair walking out the highschool they attended to, Konoha High. He watched as he spoke with Kiba, everyone else. It was pure jealousy that enveloped him. Grabbing Sakura's hand, he pulled her into the car, speeding away as fast as he could before his mind could think about Naruto again. 

>>>*<<<

The next day

>>>*<<<

Just like everyday, Naruto was caught up with Sasuke again. He was just at his locker before his locker was slammed. "What did you do that for, Temme!" he snapped at him, Sasuke glaring at him. "What did you do with Kiba?" Sasuke asked, grabbing the collar of his shirt. Frowning, Naruto grabbed his wrist, trying to pull it off. "That doesn't matter! Why do you care so much!" he shouted back.

It was a clear scene, people watching. Hinata was at her locker, biting her lip. "Be careful, Naruto.." she whispered to herself. Closing her locker, she stared at the two. She wished she was brave enough to help her beloved crush. 

 It was silent, Sasuke still holding Naruto's shirt. He was just staring at him, Naruto's blue eyes blinking slowly. His face was so close to the jerk; the breath tickling his lips as they felt dry and chapped, dying from his great thirst. It was tense- both of them were just staring at each other. For some reason...he felt like there was something in the Uchiha's eyes that weren't there before.