~Meeting Family For The First Time~

A/N:

I am making your family consisting of  a mother and father if that certain character is meeting your family. I'm so sorry peeps  for enforcing your family and stuff, but because everyone has different families that are reading this, I am going to make it like this. Some people don't have siblings, like me.

And also!- I am going to publish the final update of Kankuro and Haku tomorrow. My hands are honestly really tired, and not only that, I need more time to write for my new fanfiction "Demons With Wings." Sorry for the wait!!!

Mkay, that's it. Bye bye lovelies~

-NARUTO-

Everyone knew he didn't have his parents ever since he was a child. So, you were glad to introduce him to your family. You were an only child, so you told him all about your parents. And that you invited them to have dinner at your place so that they could meet him. Naruto was a panicking mess, clearly, about meeting your parents. Especially your father.

~

"You don't need to wear that suit, Naruto." you told him as you were standing at your door. ""S-Should I not?! Okay-" he said, running back across to his door, slamming the door open. Then he came back out with a casual shirt on, your smile widening in approval. The beep from the oven called your attention as well, so you went over to the kitchen, hearing Naruto walk back inside your apartment. 

"My parents should be here any minute..." you mumbled, setting the bowls of food on the table, Naruto helping you by placing the plates down on to the table, as well as glasses of water and silverware. Everything looked like it was in place, so all you and your boyfriend had to do was wait. 

Time passed by fast as your door was knocked on, Naruto gulping loudly as he slowly followed you to the door, fixing any wrinkles on his shirt. The door opened, and the first thing your parents did was look at your boyfriend. "Oh, you must be Naruto!" your mother exclaimed, both Naruto's and your cheeks to heat up. 

"Mom, how about a normal greeting?" you asked with a sheepish smile. Your father and mom laughed as they entered the house. "N-Nice to meet you two!" Naruto said in a soft voice, giving them a close eye smile. Your dad was analyzing him quietly, causing the room to become silent. "He's kind of short if he's around your age, Y/n." your father said, causing his face to become more pink. You mother, of course, scolded your father. Naruto was just laughing nervously, holding your hand. 

Dinner was soon served once introductions were done. Your dad kept asking Naruto questions, who answered after they would ask in response like a normal person would. You were glad everything was going very smoothly in the apartment. Once they left, Naruto waved them goodbye. "You better become my son in law, Naruto!" your mother yelled as she was walking downstairs. Both of you looked at each other with big eyes, smiling slightly. 

-SASUKE-

He didn't live with his parents, nor did he have any. The only family he had was Itachi. You already met him in the business environment, so when it came to the time of your relationship to meet family, you told him your family invited you two for lunch at their place.

Sasuke didn't seem nervus at all. In fact, maybe even a little ignorant. He offered to drive the two of you to your parents house, which you greatly accepted. Getting dressed in a dress for the lunch meet up, your boyfriend waited for you in the living room. Sasuke was secretly wondering if he was good enough for your family. He guessed that your family was kind of strict, judging by the way you lived.

"Let's go." you said, walking towards your front door. Sasuke nodded, following  you towards it as he wrapped his arm around your waist. You two walked out of the apartment building, and towards his Ferrari waiting for the two of you.