~Fall Time Vibes~

Okay this time it's not passive aggression. 

Actually, the complete opposite. Fall is my second favorite time of the year, except from the Spring. WHY? WELL BECAUSE I LOVE HALLOWEEN GUYS. And pumpkin spice(whitegirltrashhere)....raking the leaves and jumping into the piles...Thanksgiving...etc. I could go on. 

This is kind of what I did during the summer's season- * chapter something ~You Go On Vacation~

But I hope you like these all :)

POSITIVE NOTE OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Enjoy and love your friend who they are, and realize that your actions and decisions could possibly be from who they are. You can ask yourself questions like, "are they doing bad things" or "if they influence me to be a humble or even a nice person."  If you have bad friends that you don't like being around or don't know how to handle them....talk to me and I'd love to help you! PLEASE KNOW I AM NOT A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL, I ONLY HAVE EXPERIENCE OF MY OWN! Thanks lovebugs!

;) :) :D, bye bye lovelies~<3

-NARUTO-

With Halloween coming up, Naruto was already excited to buy Halloween Costumes. Not that you could argue with him...even if you tried. Literally.  As you and him were getting groceries for the house, his electric blue eyes scanned over at the costumes for the upcoming holiday. As he was "driving" the cart, he stopped. 

"Y/n  look!" your excited boyfriend said, chuckling in a rather creepy way. Sighing softly, you frowned. "Um Naruto Halloween isn't until thirty days." you told him, crossing your arms. "Yeah-but I'm never to old to dress up! Come on, let's go pick out some costumes!" he exclaimed, leading you towards it anyways. Groaning, you had no choice but to follow him.

At the same time...it made you feel a little more excited for Halloween than it normally did. You were surprised he wasn't scared of it; especially ghosts being one of those. "So f we dress up will you finally go inside a haunted house? I remember you telling me you've never stepped a foot into a haunted house or maze..." you said, his eyes widening. "NO NEVER EVER!" he said loudly, causing you to laugh loudly. Naruto eventually joined in, until he noticed a costume.

"Look!-" he exclaimed, pulling out a costume set from the racks. "-A kunoichi outfit! It has a fake headband of a pumpkin! Get it, eh, eh?" the blonde said, nudging you with his elbow. Rolling your eyes, you put it in the cart. "Fine. Besides, then you won't go crazy over the next costume since this one is really-" you were saying, only to spot him staring at another costume. 

"Hey, Cutie this would fit you!" he said, showing you a maid outfit costume. Pinching his nose, you put it back while he whimpered in pain. "No way Naruto. Geez." you said, smiling sheepishly anyways. You began to wonder what you would look like in a maid outfit, which wasn't like you.

 "Alright, let's go and check out!..." you said, looking back up and surveying the area. "Naruto?..." you called out softly, only to hear a scream in a high pitch voice. Naruto. He came running back to you, his face pale. "What happened?..." you were about to say, but decided to keep your lips shut. You already knew one word could explain it: ghost.

-SASUKE-

"It's not even cold-" Sasuke was telling you as you tried handing him his heavy jacket over his suit. Indeed, the city had always been chilly in your opinion. But when the leaves of the small trees on the side of the sidewalk were turning orange...you knew it was becoming fall. 

Fall was...putrid. You didn't really like fall, surprisingly. The way it was getting colder and colder....the leaves falling to leave naked trees....you shuddered at the thought of even the day you'd have to stuff your face on Thanksgiving in front of the whole Uchiha family.