~Moving In Together~

Guess which TWO characters am I adding this time?

....

....

....

....

....

Okay, time's up-

Rock Lee and Orochimaru! The first update of you meeting them, etc. etc. Will be posted next week, and if possibly on Friday. It might be the following week, but we'll see! If any of you do have any more people you'd like me to do...please let me know! 

Anyways...I was wondering; how would you guys feel if I ever made a sequel to this about baby daddies? Or a one shot book?! OR BOTH IN ONE BOOK!? HmmM?....let me know in le comments ;)

Mkay, bye bye lovelies~<3

-NARUTO-

Peace. Ever since you two got back together, you and him were nonstop seeing each other. Finally, Naruto had the courage to ask you a big question that he wouldn't ever expect to ask a girl about. Knocking on your door, he waited for a couple of seconds before seeing you with your hair in a mess, along with a tired expression. It was late at night, and you were just finishing up paying those darn taxes.

"Hey, Ramen Boy." You said with a smile. Naruto smiled back, ruffling your hair. "Hey. Mind of I ask you a question?..." He said, your eyebrows perking up. "Sure-" you said, widening the door so he could fit in. Closing the door after him, you faced him. Naruto was down on one knee, causing you to get ideas. Immediately, your face was red as you noticed it looked like he was grabbing something....

"You dropped a paper from your table." Naruto said, looking up at you while he had a small note in his hand. You laughed, nodding. "Thanks, Naruto." You said, grabbing the note and putting it on the table as he stood up. "Anyways, I wanted to ask you if...you perhaps wanted to move in together. These apartments are to crowded anyways, and we'll be able to see each other every night and morning!" He exclaimed.

"Live together?..." You whispered, nipping your lip gently as you stared up at him. He nodded, cupping your face. "Yamato was able to get us a real estate agent, I think it would be nice to see some choices next week!" He exclaimed. Eyes widening, you squealed from excitement before pecking his lips. "Naruto, that sounds amazing!!!!" You said, backing up from him.

"G-Great! See you tommorow... we'll have to make plans about it all." He said, opening the door. "Love you." You said before he shut the door all the way without looking. But he turned around to face you again as well. "I love you too. Don't stay up to late." He said with a caring smile before it was but completely.

While you were thinking, you suddenly felt your cheeks heat up once again. "W-wait a second....do we have to take showers with each other?" You said out loud. Blood slowly began to tickle down your face....

-SASUKE-

"Let's move in together." Sasuke said bluntly as you and him were in his office. You were having a coffee/tea break, so hearing that you practically almost choked on the hot substance. Gasping for air as you swallowed it, you looked over at him. "B-Before...we get married?" you asked, raising an eyebrow. Of course, Sasuke sassed you back easily by smirking. "What, are you thinking of naughty things?"

"N-No you handsome Uchiha. I was just caught up in the moment. I mean, you're penthouse is huge so of course I don't mind moving in!" you said, smiling wide, only to notice him frown. "We're going to live together in a new penthouse. I already got an real estate agent to show of some pent houses this Wednesday." he said to you.