~You Both Go On Vacation(Part One)~

(So...seeing how I'm on vacation, and it's summer in the US, where I live, I decided to do this!)

-NARUTO-

You and Naruto were leaving the airport with each of you holding bags. The only thing was that Naruto was the one carrying all the suitcases, and you held your purse. "Are you sure don't want,  Naruto?" you had asked him, who was sweating under all the wight. "N-No, I'm good." he told you with a smile. 

Rolling your eyes, you pulled out the car keys for the car you two had rented out. After all, you both were currently in the Bahamas, so you couldn't exactly drive to it seeing how it was basically separated from the US. In fact, it wasn't even territory of the Us.

After driving to the hotel you were at, you looked around in amazement. It was one of those expensive ones, so the fact you go to see it in person was exciting almost. Naruto groaned in relief to feel all the amount of weight off of him, and rather on the special luggage carrier. 

"How much stuff do you have in your suitcases, y/n?" he had asked you once you two had entered the elevator, which began to move gently. "Oh you know just important stuff." you simply said, shrugging. He didn't exact believe you, seeing how they were all heavy. But oh well...

It was a simple one bedroom hotel room, and had a soft white color to it with light gray bed sheets, as well as dark oak furniture. None of it exactly caught your attention. However, once you saw the balcony. you gasped, walking out on to it. 

It was a huge balcony, with a small table and a small vase of flowers. The view showed the beach, palm trees, and everything else there was to see. You were so mesmerized by it, you didn't hear Naruto walk out with you, grabbing your waist and pulling you closer to him. "Hope you like this spot.." he whispered in your ear ever so quietly.  "It's beautiful..." you whispered. 

-SASUKE-

He was finally able to get his father to get both you and him off on a vacation week at the same time. Sasuke was taking you more uptown from where you were living to Niagara Falls. Now, it wasn't a beach area, however there were amazing tourists spots there. 

As you snuggled against his shoulder as he parked in the parking lot of the Niagara Falls site, you began to wake up to feel the humidity seeping in to the car since he had the windows down.

"About time you woke up, sleepy head." He teased you, smirking. Rolling your eyes, you sat up right, yawning and stretching. "Let's go-" you said, getting out the car.

Sasuke chuckled as he got out the car along with you, fixing his button up shirt. It was slightly hot, but he was trying his best not to show the way the heat was bothering him.

Grabbing his hand, you dragged him to the tourist entrance, which was already crowded. Sasuke watched as your eyes looked around, listening to people chatting nearby.

It was the last two hours of light, so you two were quick to get passes to do some other things there for tommorow. After all, it would be sold out anyways. Once you two finally went to the famous waterfalls, Sasuke and you stayed there until it got dark. You knew it would be one of the places you would never forget.

-KIBA-

An athletic couple, a crazy dog, and only a couple hundred of dollars. Why not have a vacation? Kiba wanted to take you all hiking, so after a month of saving up money for the gas, hiking materials, and granola bars (or fruit strips if you are allergic to nuts ;3) for the trip.

It wasn't until a couple of miles when you made it to the Yellowstone National Park. Both of you got out the car and got Akamaru out the car after. You both knew that he wasn't allowed to come, sadly, so you took him to the dog-daycare while Kiba went to the tourist center.