~First Fight~

(It had to happen eventually...)

-NARUTO-

It was frustrating. It seemed like sometimes Naruto only cared about ramen other than spending time with you. Yes, the blonde guy knew how to balance his love for the high sodium noodles and spending time with you, but his desire to eat it has become like some high standard. Speaking of which- you were just walking up the stairs. Work had been quite rough on you, so you weren't in an exactly good mood.

Once you made it to the second floor, you stopped. You could either go left and go home...ooor you could  go right, and see Naruto. If he was even home. "Maybe he's out with Sakura eating ramen..." you hissed, walking over to his door.

Knocking on it, you heard complete silence for a couple of seconds. Sighing softly, you looked over at his plotted plant, pulling out where his emergency key was and unlocking the door, opening it. As you did, that was when you could hear giggling. Eyes widening, you frowned. You knew he would be with Sakura.

"Naruto?" you called out, hearing foot steps. However, it seemed it was Sakura, who smiled at you. "Hey Y/n, Naruto and Sasuke are inn the office." she said, with that "fake" warming smile. "Don't give me that bull shit, Sakura." you grumbled, noticing the empty ramen cup on the table. Of course it was. Walking past her, you tsked.

Going in to his office, it was only Naruto, who was shirtless. Your eyes widened, watching Sakura walk in to the office as well. "Where the flip is Sasuke?!" you yelled, glaring at the blonde. Before he could open his mouth, you placed a hand on it. "-You know what?! Maybe I shouldn't even ask that! I knew you had a crush on Sakura when we met. And I bet you still do!" you exclaimed, watching his hand remove yours from his mouth.

"Sunshine, why are you acting like this? You aren't the jealous kind-" Naruto was saying, frowning back at you. You clenched your teeth, Sakura's face paling. "I'm not?! You don't even know me! You probably know way more about ramen, and Sakura, than me!" you said. "If that's what you think, it's not true." he said, his face softening. Hearing the toilet flush in the bathroom, you rolled your eyes before stomping out. Sasuke watched you leave as he walked towards the office, looking at Naruto.

 "It happens in every relationship." he told him. Naruto ignored him, letting out a loud breath as he placed his hands on his forehead.

-SASUKE-

As always, Sasuke and you were always working. You were a hard and determined worker, which caused the attention of the higher ups had looked down at you. They also saw the relationship you and your boss had. It was quite a cruel thing, but Indra Uchiha(one of the founders of the Uchiha Corp.) gave him two choices. He would have to break up with you, and both of you keep the jobs. Or, he could fire you and end up losing his own job as well. Even if he was family.

So he had no choice but to break up with you. Sasuke had a due date on Friday night, the one night where most people celebrated. He watched you from the door of his office, clenching his teeth. Why would his higher ups make him create such a hard decision.  "Y/n L/n." he said loud and clear, causing some of the coworkers to look over at him. You turned your head to him as you stopped typing up an article. Getting out of your roller chair, you walked towards him with a smile on.

"Come inside." he said, opening the door wider to let you pass by. Nodding, you went inside, hearing the door shut. Immediately, you placed your lips on his, taking them off after a second. "It's about work.." he said, walking over to his chair and sitting down. You sat down on the chair across from his desk. Sasuke let out a deep breath as he looked down. "I'm done with this relationship." he said, causing your heart to stop. "Sorry, what?" you said.