(2.5K Special) {S T A Y P O S I T I V E}

A/N:

Heyo peeps! First and foremost: I am literally so happy to see everyone is loving this book!!! Everyone has been voting on it and everything! And just interacting with you guys always makes my day even at times when I feel down. Literally, it's like I'm frowning first, then smiling after I read just one comment!

TWO THOUSAND(AND A HALF) READERS?! Um, I honestly didn't think this would get many reads.

OR A HUNDRED VOTES?!

AND IN ONLY ONE MONTH?! My goodness guys like I don't know how to express how happy I am that everyone likes this book

And again, thank you all so much for just being here with me thick and thin!

As always, bye bye lovelies~ <3

_________________________________________________________

Your family owned the best veterinarian office in all of Konoha. It was where pedestrians brought their own pets, special ninja animals, and exotic care giving. Being the great great granddaughter of the woman who created the office, you were taught all the skills a vet was supposed to have a young age. Not only that, you also learned medical ninjutsu. After all, it was helpful to not just shinobi.

The Inuzukas were one of your royal customers, who would always bring their dogs to the place. Sometimes some of them would even work at the clinic, like Hanna Inuzuka. She was one of the greatest vets in the place. The ambitious young woman worked in the same area as you (Konoha Veterinarian Emergency Room), so it was common for you to see the Inuzuka clan get check ups from her.

One day, as after you were done preforming a serious surgery, you watched as the door to the emergency room opened. It seemed it was a Inuzuka with a dark neutral toned jacket, along with an adorable pup on his head under the hood. Wiping the sweat off your forehead, you watched as his eyes wondered to your, causing you to look away quickly.

"Kiba!" you heard Hanna say, walking up the younger sibling. Speaking of which, he seemed to be around your age. "You're late, again." she scolded him, clearly sounding like she was annoyed.

"Well, I was training with Kurenari Sensei!" Kiba had said back. You heard a bark come from his dog. Looking back at Kiba, you smiled at the two. You were an only child, so seeing them interact like this made you somewhat envy them. It would've been nice to had a younger sibling. That way you could scold them.

As Hanna walked away with his dog in her hands, you noticed you and Kiba made eye cotact once again. This time, instead of looking away, you stood up, being confident as you walked up to him. "So you must be Hanna's younger brother." you said, smiling at him. Kiba nodded, frowning. "Well, she can be annoying sometimes. How come I've never seen you here before?" he asked you.

Chuckling, you looked down at your feet. "I'm the daughter of the man who is in charge of this place, so he makes me work in all of the work areas. I've only been here for about two months." you replied with a smile. The young Inuzuka's eyes widened, his mouth slightly agape. "But you're about my age!" he exclaimed.

"Nothing is impossible, Kiba." you told him, smiling wider as you looked back up to his dark colored eyes. He nodded, his hands inside of his pockets feeling clammy. "I should go and check up on Akamaru. He's just here for a check up, but he's my best friend after all." Kiba told you, one hand getting out his pocket and waving goodbye at you. Waving back, you watched him walk away.

°•°one year later°•°

Kiba and you had eventually became close friends, and were constantly hanging out whenever he didn't have missions or wasn't training. At the moment, as you were working on making food pills for animals that worked beside shinobi, you heard a knock at the door. Then, before you could reply, the door opened.