~He Gets Jealous~

(this will be all the Akatsuki guys ;3)

-NARUTO-

Even though you hanged out with Naruto all the time, you also liked hanging out with Sasori. After all you liked getting away from loud noises every once and awhile. Currently you were at a puppetry museum with him, but forgot to tell Naruto.

"They used these wooden puppets in the dark age, painted with red and black to symbolize the villager's blood and the darkness of the world, sometimes blue for the depression people went through-" Sasori was saying, staring at a replica of a puppet. You, on the other hand listened to him as you nodded.

"I'm going to take a picture of it-"you were saying, turning on your phone. However, your eyes widened to see fifty messages and four missed phone calls. Who were they all from?

Naruto.

Laughing nervously, you looked over at Sasori. "I'll be right back." you said, the red head nodding as you walked away. Answering the phone, Naruto on the other line of the phone bit his lip nervously. "W-Where have you been?!" he asked, your lips moving as you giggled, causing him to get confused.

"I'm at the Puppetry Museum with Sasori, Naruto. I promise you I'm not dead. It's really quiet here, so I'm going to hang up now. I'm coming to your house after okay?" you said, hanging up.

Naruto glared at the phone, clenching it gently. "Sasori, you better not touch my y/n..." he mumbled, turning the screen off and waiting patiently for you.

-SASUKE-

You were working at your desk quietly, until you felt someone tap your shoulder. Turning your chair, you found out it was Sasuke, who had no facial expression except the caring looking his eyes at you. "Let's go eat out." he said.

Looking at the time, you nodded before getting out your chair, Sasuke wrapping an arm around you and leading you out of the building. It was quite crowded on the streets, mostly because it was lunch time anyways.

He ended up taking you to a small restaurant, many table full and busy. A guy with orange hair and purple was staring at you, causing you to blush lightly and look away as you tried not to look over at him again.

Sasuke noticed your blush, raising an eyebrow as he stared at you with concern. "S-Someone was just staring at me is all..." you mumbled, Saskue frowning. "Who?" he asked. Blushing more, you whispered to him. "A man with purple eyes and orange hair-" you had whispered to him.

The Uchiha immediately noticed the man, glaring at him. The orange haired man only challenged his glare, glaring back slightly. Tsking loudly, Sasuke grabbed you hand and gently pulled you out your chair.

"Sasuke, what're you doing?!" you asked, your body being dragged away as Sasuke only stayed quiet, his eyes never leaving the orange haired man's eyes. "We're going to a new restaurant." he said, your lips perking as you only nodded. "Alright, Sasuke, whatever you want." you said, letting out a soft giggle. You already knew he was jealous.

-KIBA-

You and Kiba were at the dog park, playing with Akamaru. However, it seemed like his dog was only paying attention to you, and you were only paying attention to his dog only. It was honestly unfair in his opinion. He brought BOTH of you to come to the dog park with HIM.

"Come on Akamaru!" you said, giggling loudly as you threw a tennis ball, the dog panting softly and barking as he ran after it. You even followed him, clearly energized at him as you two ran towards the ball.

Akamaru got the ball in his mouth, however you tried to get it out his mouth. He did know how to play fetch, however you just felt like playing a small game of tug of war. You ended up getting it again, smirking as you ran away with it in your hand, Akamaru running after you.