One|| 'Train Dodge'

"Train" Gordie said, and everyone groaned except Teddy. Everyone grabbed their stuff off the tracks and walked into the grass. Teddy just stood on the tracks,

"Train dodge, dig it!" Teddy said. You stood there staring at him, thinking he would just get down.

"Teddy, get do--" You started, but teddy cut you off.

"Shut up, Y/N. I got this." Teddy said, and continued to just stand there. You scoffed. The train kept coming, and Teddy didn't look like he was gonna move away from it.

"Teddy, get down from there!" Gordie yelled. You stood there, still staring. The train was not far away from where Teddy was. The boys all started yelling. Tears filled your eyes, you were thinking Teddy was gonna die. The tears poured out of your eyes, as you started to sob. You turned away from the sight, and you didn't see when Chris jumped in and saved Teddy. You heard the train pass, and you weren't sure if you lost Teddy or not. All the voices muffled by the thoughts in your head and you couldn't understand what the boys were yelling. You fell to your knees, still sobbing.

"WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?" You heard Chris yell. You turned around and saw Teddy. You ran up to him, and hugged him. Teddy was confused, but hugged back. When he pulled away from the hug he saw the tears on your face, and your face was red. He looked at you, still confused.

"What-" Teddy said, but the boys started yelling at him.

"DID YOU NOT SEE HER CRYING, YOU DID THIS!" Vern yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Chris yelled.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Gordie yelled. You looked at the boys angrily. You rolled your eyes.

"Let's go assholes." You said, walking towards the woods. Vern didn't follow at first, but eventually ran towards you guys when he gave up on convincing everyone to stay on the tracks.

"Y/N?" Teddy asked, turning you around to him.

"Yeah Teddy?" You asked.

"You weren't actually crying because of me, were you?" He asked.

"I-umm. I was" You replied, slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry..." Teddy said, and started walking away, towards the rest of the group.

"I love you." You said randomly.

"You what?" Teddy asked, turning around. "Sorry, I didn't hear the last part."

"I love you, Teddy." You said. He looked at you, and smiled. You smiled widely at him.

"I love you too. Who doesn't? Everyone else in the group does. You're a great friend." He said, and your smile dropped.

"Teddy, I meant I love you." You said.

"Oh." He said. He stopped smiling for a second. "I love you too!" He said, and smiled again. You gave a small smile, and walked closer to him. When you stopped walking, your faces were almost touching. Teddy leaned in and kissed you.

"GET SOME!" You heard Gordie yell. You laughed softly into the kiss when you heard Gordie say that. You started kissing rougher, just to make Gordie laugh. Just as Teddy started to seem really into it, you pulled away and winked. Teddy and the guys started laughing, and you grabbed Teddy's hand. You two walked into the woods, holding hands, and smiling.

A/N: Requests? Comment them. I will make a book solely for requested imagines, and tag you in them, for any of the characters.