Seven|| 'Back Off'

A/N: You're Ace's sister in this one... YAY!!! dRAmA¡!¡!

  You and Teddy were walking down a sidewalk that was right next to the comic book store. You two went inside the store, and you went directly over to the small shelf that sold card games. The shelf was right up front next to the counter. You picked out 2 packs of cards, and walked over to Teddy.

   Teddy was looking at a bunch of different comics. "Teddy... hurry up!" You said, wanting to leave.

"Alright, alright. Geez" He said, and grabbed one of the comics. You two paid for the things you grabbed, after you FINALLY convinced him not to steal the comic. You guys left the store and continued to walk down the sidewalk. You felt a hand on your shoulder, it gripped you tight and pushed on the front of your shoulder, forcing you to turn around. You looked up and saw a very familiar face.

"What the fuck do you want Ace!?" You said in a rude tone.

"What the hell are you doing with Teddy Boy over here?" Ace asked, gripping your chin with his hand.

"He's my friend... you got a problem with that?" You hissed.

"Yeah, I do have a problem with that." He said and grabbed your arm.

"What the hell are you doing?" You yelled at him.

"Taking you home, you shouldn't be hanging out with pussies like Duchamp." Ace said, pulling you away.

"Back off... john" You said, stretching out his real name. He let go of your arm, and shoved your shoulder, causing you to fall. Ace walked away, and you stood up. You walked back over to Teddy.

"He's a stupid fucker" You said plainly, and held Teddy's hand, walking with him to the treehouse. You two met up with the boys there, and had a great time playing cards and taking turns reading the comic with them.

A/N: Requests please. Also, yes. I have updated this book 7 times in 18 hours...