Six|| 'Make Out Session'

A/N: Chris is your brother (Eyeball. Who is also your brother, DUH, Is also in this chapter)

  You came home from the last day of school with the boys. You walked up to your room with all of them.

"HEY! DINNER!" Your older brother yelled. Eyeball was actually quite nice when he wasn't hanging out with Ace.

Gordie, Vern, and Chris walked downstairs.

"Aren't you gonna eat Y/N?" Teddy asked you.

"Nah. I'm not hungry" You replied.

"Me neither." Teddy said. "So.... Umm... Y/N?"

"Yeah Teddy?" You asked, wondering what he was gonna say.

"Have you ever thought about kissing one of the guys?" He asked.

"Haha, very subtle" You said, and rolled your eyes.

"Fine.... onto my second plan" Teddy said, and crawled on top of you on the bed you were laying on. Teddy kissed you. You kissed back. Blah blah blah, things got a little more rough and you two were making out. Teddy took off his shirt, and you did the same.

   But, just as you two kept kissing, the door opened a crack. You and Teddy didn't notice somehow. The boys peeked in.

"What are you guys looking at?" You heard Chris say from down the hall. You and Teddy stopped kissing, and looked at the door. Chris saw you two and swung open the door completely.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" Chris yelled. You grabbed your shirt and put it back on, and soon after Teddy put his back on. You heard footsteps coming down the hall.

"What are you yelling about now, Chris?" Eyeball asked.

"TEDDY AND Y/N HAD THEIR SHIRTS OFF... AND THEY WERE MAKING OUT! TEDDY WAS ON TOP OF HER!" Chris yelled, pointing at us.

"Wow. Real mature." You commented, and rolled your eyes. Eyeball walked over, grabbed Teddy, and shoved him out your room.

"GET OUTTA' HERE DUCHAMP!" Eyeball yelled. You looked out your window and waited to see him leave. He walked back home, and you turned around to Chris.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" You yelled, and stormed downstairs.

A/N: This one was bad, sorry. But, I still need requests please.