Nine|| 'Get Out!'

A/N: Not what the title makes it seem like... ahahaha.

You were hanging out with Teddy, and you two had gone swimming with the guys. Everyone was downstairs, and you were up in your room. You forgot to lock the door, but took off your swimsuit.

"Hey, Y/N do you kn-" Teddy said, walking in and paused when he saw you. You screamed.

"TEDDY! GET OUT!!!" You yelled, attempting to cover yourself.

"Nice tits." He said plainly, and walked out. You slammed the door shut after he walked out, and locked it. You got changed into your favorite shirt, and a pair of shorts. You walked back downstairs, and overheard the guys talking about what happened upstairs.

"Dude! That's so cool... Were her boobs big?" Chris asked.

"Yeah" Teddy replied, smiling. Vern started laughing. You walked around the corner.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up about it?" You asked sternly. You sat down in between Chris and Teddy.

"Dude! Do it, you already agreed to the dare!" Gordie whispered in Teddy's ear.

"What the hell? What dare... what did you guys do this time?" You asked, putting your head in your hands. You felt a hand grab your boob...it was Teddy...and all the boys started laughing.

"You know what? That's it... I'm done!" You said, getting up and putting your hands in the air. You walked upstairs. Teddy knocked on your door.

"Who the fuck is it?" You yelled at the door.

"It's Teddy" The person on the other side replied.

"What do you want?" You asked in a rude tone.

"I'm coming in" Teddy said, and opened the door. He sat on your bed, and you flopped down on the bed. You leaned back, laying down. He layed down next to you. He grabbed your hand and held it. You held his hand back, so you two were laying there and holding hands. He looked over at you, so you looked over at him.

"So you knock now, but you wouldn't knock before?" You asked.

"Mhm... and maybe I didn't hate what I saw." He replied. You just laughed, and smacked his arm.

A/N: NO COMMENTS, REALLY?! I need requestssss